Your STV vote: Netherlands 2017 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 03:26:28 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Your STV vote: Netherlands 2017 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Your STV vote: Netherlands 2017  (Read 2138 times)
Vosem
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.13, S: -6.09

« on: March 07, 2017, 10:00:49 PM »

1.   Ancilla Purple heart<3
2.   VVD
3.   SGP
4.   D66
5.   CDA
6.   PvdA
7.   GroenLinks
8.   ChristenUnie
9.   PvdD
10.   PVV
11.   50Plus
12.   Forum for Democracy
13.   VNL
14.   SP
15.   DENK
Vosem
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.13, S: -6.09

« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2017, 07:32:41 PM »

1.   Ancilla Purple heart<3
2.   VVD
3.   SGP
4.   D66
5.   CDA
6.   PvdA
7.   GroenLinks
8.   ChristenUnie
9.   PvdD
10.   PVV
11.   50Plus
12.   Forum for Democracy
13.   VNL
14.   SP
15.   DENK
Why CU and VNL so low? Seems to me you'd definitely prefer CU over GL, and VNL's economic views fit yours to a T, which would probably be a pretty important point for you if you lived here, since taxes are very high here.

CU seems like a moderately economically-left and socially-right on a religious standpoint party: basically the opposite of what I'd like to see. As for GL, while the party as a whole has many positions I disagree with, I do in principle think that environmental conservation is an important issue and would normally be willing, in most countries, to preference a green party over a "standard" left-wing party, though I ranked PvdA higher since they seem unsure whether they want to stay the course or transition to being the Netherlands' third liberal party, after VVD and D66. Green politics has basically the same issue as pirate politics for me, in that while I basically agree with the main issue they're concerned with, the random far-left detritus that green parties tend to attract turns me off.

I ranked VNL low since I was under the impression they were led by a total buffoon in Jan Roos and I thought they were basically struggling to enter as a far-right competitor to PVV, not much different from Baudet's outfit, though scrolling through their Wikipedia page and taking a quick look at their tax policy, maybe they indeed should be higher -- between GL and CU seems logical. Hard to say, really.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies