Republicans Finally Fight Back Today on 380 tons (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 09:59:40 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election Campaign
  Republicans Finally Fight Back Today on 380 tons (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Republicans Finally Fight Back Today on 380 tons  (Read 7947 times)
Bogart
bogart414
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.13, S: -5.39

« on: October 28, 2004, 08:49:10 PM »

And, contrary to your statement, we DO NOT know that this stuff was there when the Army got there. The timeline is EXTREMELY murky.
Bogart
bogart414
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.13, S: -5.39

« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2004, 08:52:47 PM »
« Edited: October 28, 2004, 08:58:35 PM by Bogart »

First, Answer my question.

Second, you are confusing volume with weight.  The average trailer holds 44,000 pounds, or @19.95 Metric tons.
http://experts.about.com/q/2220/1457114.htm

Even if there is space, it is too heavy to move.  It would take over 18 tractor trailer loads to move all of that.  Now, they are not going to successfully drive one accross the desert; an eighteen wheeler will be seen, especially since the roads are being used constantly by the Army.

This is the problem with the story; and it doesn't take into account the time that it would take to load the trucks.

I don't know how they moved it. Lots of trucks? 1 or 2 railroad freight cars? All I know is that they disappeared on our watch.
But, you DON'T know that. You simply want to believe it. So a reporter's friend looks at some pictures and says, "Yeah, those seem to look like the bunkers we saw a year and a half ago." Excuse me if I'd like to see something a little more solid.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies