Trump: We'll only lose PA if "certain sections of the state, they cheat" (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 12:30:11 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Trump: We'll only lose PA if "certain sections of the state, they cheat" (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump: We'll only lose PA if "certain sections of the state, they cheat"  (Read 3918 times)
Darthpi – Anti-Florida Activist
darthpi
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.13, S: -6.87

P P P
« on: August 12, 2016, 08:20:32 PM »

I've never known a group of people with a grander sense of entitlement than Trump and his supporters.

Edit to add: I can somewhat understand their misinformed belief that an election won by Democrats must have been stolen. There are two Americas at this point: one is urban/suburban and educated, the other is rural and uneducated. The latter is Trump's base of support. They live so deeply in their little bubble with no experience of the outside world aside from FOX News, right-wing radio, and Drudge Report that they could not possibly comprehend that the majority of Americans reject Trump and his beliefs, and do not hold such angry, bigoted viewpoints as them.

One of my friends has a co-worker who says he listens to four hours of talk radio per day, and that is after he cut back on how much he listens to. I can't even comprehend what that must do to a person.
Darthpi – Anti-Florida Activist
darthpi
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.13, S: -6.87

P P P
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2016, 12:47:17 AM »

This is a very dangerous and irresponsible narrative Trump is building.

Yep. Chances are growing that post-election (assuming the inevitable loss by Treasonous Trump) we get either a civil war, or Trump is tried for sedition.

I don't think it would go that far. But something like the Battle of Stockton or the Battle of Cable Street seems possible.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies