The Present Israel-Palestine Conflict Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 02:53:05 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  The Present Israel-Palestine Conflict Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Present Israel-Palestine Conflict Thread  (Read 67000 times)
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« on: July 20, 2014, 02:30:26 PM »

4: To the extent that these unicorns are out there, they're going to be found in the Islamist strain of Islam and in number 3 above.
AND it's quite prevalent on the left, especially the European left and others lefties that wish they were European leftists.  I don't know why you guys keep ignoring those specific racists.

I think there's a lot more racism from the ones who are bulldozing away entire villages to establish settlements while. Zionism is, fundamentally, racism. But for several reasons, the American media is afraid to point out this obvious fact. The amount of influence this little state has on the independent media and foreign policies of the majority of NATO is insane.

Jews and their houses of worship are being laid siege to all across Europe in "retaliation". If you're not concerned with that, then you are the problem.

I can not even take the argument seriously.

Regardless of the counterargument that you're actually making, this response is...kind of in poor taste. Kind of in really poor taste.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2014, 02:39:37 PM »
« Edited: July 20, 2014, 02:44:01 PM by asexual trans victimologist »

This thread has been a fascinating exercise in the dropping of pretenses,

It really has.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Honestly, I can see what you mean by this too.

Well, er, let's not get ahead of ourselves.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2014, 02:57:44 PM »

It really has.

Some European guy doesn't recognise that synagogues are besieged (by whom some frothing horde I guess) all over Europe, it's like a repeat of the Holocaust, we're all going to die unless we threaten to use the Samson Option against Europe (not like that lower other people's opinion of Israelis or their cause).

...and people wonder why most Europeans don't take American and israeli claims about Jews being persecuted in today's Europe seriously.

That's not what I'm saying. I think what Ray Goldfield is saying about the Samson Option is overdramatic and silly.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2014, 08:57:25 PM »

It really has.

Some European guy doesn't recognise that synagogues are besieged (by whom some frothing horde I guess) all over Europe, it's like a repeat of the Holocaust, we're all going to die unless we threaten to use the Samson Option against Europe (not like that lower other people's opinion of Israelis or their cause).

...and people wonder why most Europeans don't take American and israeli claims about Jews being persecuted in today's Europe seriously.

That's not what I'm saying. I think what Ray Goldfield is saying about the Samson Option is overdramatic and silly.

Well you're still saying that because I don't recognise that synagogues are besieged all over Europe, it some kind of act of anti-semitism, that's everybit as mindblowing ignorant.

You're being deliberately and studiously insensitive to the idea that that's even a possibility, is the problem.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies