The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 08, 2024, 02:29:47 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 ... 77
Author Topic: The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI  (Read 152568 times)
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1475 on: May 15, 2017, 03:59:30 AM »

1.women can get laid whenever they want to....with some exceptions for age and ugliness

THAT'S MORE LIKE IT.
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« Reply #1476 on: May 15, 2017, 11:30:20 AM »

This is easily one of the worst articles I've ever seen linked here.
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« Reply #1477 on: May 15, 2017, 11:40:43 AM »

This is easily one of the worst articles I've ever seen linked here.

"Article" gives too much credit to a repetitive and disjointed rant that you would sooner expect to find in the private journal of someone indulging in a binge of substance use after a particularly embittering day.
I like how this person bases so much of their argument on personal experience but never mentions their name, the rural area they supposedly lived in, or the time in which they lived in a rural area.
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1478 on: May 15, 2017, 03:56:38 PM »

As someone who has a lot more experience with white rural American than you, I can assure you that that article is bullsh1t.

It's hyperbolic, but it gets at the fact that there is a pretty big information bubble in many of these places. It was obviously colored by the experience of its writer (growing up in a white rural area).

Leftism isn't about who you think you can convince to vote for you.

That's all any ideology is about, otherwise you just have some person's mad ramblings.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #1479 on: May 15, 2017, 05:34:30 PM »

I couldn't get through the third paragraph. I can assume it only gets worse from there. UGH.
Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1480 on: May 16, 2017, 06:21:32 AM »

As someone who has a lot more experience with white rural American than you, I can assure you that that article is bullsh1t.

It's hyperbolic, but it gets at the fact that there is a pretty big information bubble in many of these places. It was obviously colored by the experience of its writer (growing up in a white rural area).

Leftism isn't about who you think you can convince to vote for you.

That's all any ideology is about, otherwise you just have some person's mad ramblings.

Definition of ideology
plural ideologies
:  visionary theorizing
a :  a systematic body of concepts especially about human life or culture
b :  a manner or the content of thinking characteristic of an individual, group, or culture
c :  the integrated assertions, theories and aims that constitute a sociopolitical program

SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1481 on: May 16, 2017, 06:26:55 AM »

the great thing about that post ofc is that any criticism by rural white americans can be dismissed as Proving The Point Grin
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1482 on: May 16, 2017, 06:37:04 AM »

I'll admit I didn't read the article at first, but I just did... Holy f--k. It's basically "DAE think le rural voters are LITRALLY HITLER???" spread out over far too many paragraphs. What the f-ck was anybody thinking posting that unironically? You should be ashamed.
Technocracy Timmy
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1483 on: May 16, 2017, 11:32:45 AM »

I'll admit I didn't read the article at first, but I just did... Holy f--k. It's basically "DAE think le rural voters are LITRALLY HITLER???" spread out over far too many paragraphs. What the f-ck was anybody thinking posting that unironically? You should be ashamed.

Yeah I actually sat down and read the whole thing and it's beyond cringe worthy awful.

If you're gonna make judgements about a group in society who number in the tens of millions based solely on your individual life experience then you're an idiot. Better yet, the person cited no statistics to try and back up any of their conclusions.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #1484 on: May 16, 2017, 02:48:38 PM »

It's especially hilarious when you remember that Scarlet felt the need to jump to the defense of billionaires (of whom there are very few and whose behavior tends to be publicly visible... and who have, you know, power) when people were saying mean things about them. HOW LEFT-WING!
Technocracy Timmy
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1485 on: May 16, 2017, 07:27:55 PM »

Because you just can't stand that someone might have a different opinion than you.

I honestly believe that the MSM is the single greatest threat to America that has ever existed.

Stop trolling

The media has always had deep ties to Communists and leftist ideology. They exist for one purpose, to influence the public to support their ideology and causes. They regularly coordinate with each other and with leftist politicians to achieve their common goals.

No one put them into power. No one elected them to govern. Yet they believe that they have some right to spew propaganda in an attempt to reshape society and drown out any voice to the contrary.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #1486 on: May 16, 2017, 07:29:37 PM »

Because you just can't stand that someone might have a different opinion than you.

I honestly believe that the MSM is the single greatest threat to America that has ever existed.

Stop trolling

The media has always had deep ties to Communists and leftist ideology. They exist for one purpose, to influence the public to support their ideology and causes. They regularly coordinate with each other and with leftist politicians to achieve their common goals.

No one put them into power. No one elected them to govern. Yet they believe that they have some right to spew propaganda in an attempt to reshape society and drown out any voice to the contrary.
Let's just say that this post means very different things to different people.
Mad Deadly Worldwide Communist Gangster Computer God
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #1487 on: May 16, 2017, 08:08:39 PM »

Stop trolling

Switch the word "media" with "Jew" and I think you'll get his meaning lol
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -0.52

« Reply #1488 on: May 16, 2017, 10:05:25 PM »

The idea that there's anything even remotely "leftist" about modern mainstream media is hilarious.

I think most on all sides (besides, maybe, mainstream Democrats themselves and apparently that poster, LOL) would agree that the media isn't leftist; it's biased toward center-left politics.  Someone on the right would find the distinction between those two biases meaningless, though, as either are very annoying to watch constantly.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #1489 on: May 16, 2017, 10:13:28 PM »

Scott clearly got the message.
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #1490 on: May 16, 2017, 10:38:35 PM »

Specifics would only make it more difficult to maintain the stereotyped caricature. At its most coherent points the piece reads like the kind of anthropological work that European colonizers used to justify brutalizing indigenous populations.

Tired: Bloomin' idol made o' mud--/Wot they called the Great Gawd Budd--
Wired: In deep red, white America, the white Christian God is king, figuratively and literally.
Confused Democrat
reidmill
United States

« Reply #1491 on: May 17, 2017, 01:19:38 PM »
« Edited: May 17, 2017, 01:21:15 PM by Confused Democrat »

It was deleted, but wtf?
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: 4.26

« Reply #1492 on: May 17, 2017, 01:24:50 PM »
« Edited: May 17, 2017, 01:55:08 PM by DəvidB. »

Hope he isn't, but if he is, then there's another far-left Jew in politics doing his best to make America less great. It doesn't reflect well on us. If your brother was in the news for stealing something you'd also be more ashamed than if it were some random person you don't know.
Confused Democrat
reidmill
United States

« Reply #1493 on: May 17, 2017, 01:32:50 PM »

Hope he isn't, but if he is, then there's another far-left Jew in politics doing his best to make America less great. It doesn't reflect good on us. If your brother was in the news for stealing something you'd also be more ashamed than if it were some random person you don't know.

DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: 4.26

« Reply #1494 on: May 17, 2017, 01:38:50 PM »

GIFs don't make you look more intelligent.
Confused Democrat
reidmill
United States

« Reply #1495 on: May 17, 2017, 02:05:24 PM »

I wasn't trying to. I was simply reacting to your comment.

publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1496 on: May 17, 2017, 04:07:00 PM »

Neither does being a nationalist dickhead.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1497 on: May 17, 2017, 04:12:01 PM »

Hope he isn't, but if he is, then there's another far-left Jew in politics doing his best to make America less great. It doesn't reflect well on us. If your brother was in the news for stealing something you'd also be more ashamed than if it were some random person you don't know.

Roll Eyes
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1498 on: May 17, 2017, 04:14:23 PM »

Jews aren't your brothers. It's more like if my tenth cousin who looks somewhat like me and is my denomination is arrested and in the news.
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1499 on: May 17, 2017, 04:19:11 PM »

Well, his death would have resulted in a dem appointment to the senate.
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 ... 77  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies