South Gubernatorial Debate Commentary Thread. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 09:31:04 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  South Gubernatorial Debate Commentary Thread. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: South Gubernatorial Debate Commentary Thread.  (Read 3438 times)
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« on: April 16, 2015, 08:32:25 PM »

Griff,

yes there is a nefarious registration war going on in the South.  Yes the People are using strategic registration to disadvantage other parties.  And yes, this has been going on for years and years and years by practically everyone and their grandmother and everyone who every was is and or was be are hypocrites for pointing it out while being hes and bees for it just a few months ago when X was running in Y region against S opponent.

You aren't really breaking new ground here, despite what your flowy prose and your Alex Jones paranoia might think you are.

Signed,

Someone who no longer gives a shit and seriously go fuck yourself South for these dirty low down tricks.  Seriously, go suck a monkey's caca and shove it up your arses.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2015, 07:38:45 AM »

I must say this election has really convinced me not to vote for any of you.  I mean usually I don't vote anyway, but I never thought I'd see the day when the candidates themselves make the strongest arguments why this is in reality a zero sum game.

In short, fuck you I'm out!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies