Department of Federal Elections: Rpryor03, SOFE (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 06, 2024, 07:04:16 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Department of Federal Elections: Rpryor03, SOFE (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Department of Federal Elections: Rpryor03, SOFE  (Read 17188 times)
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« on: May 23, 2016, 09:59:30 PM »

Just take Griffin's version - cutting it down to one seat makes it a competition. Cheesy
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2016, 04:26:31 PM »

I side with Evergreen's viewpoint, but like they said, let the courts decide!
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2016, 03:04:28 PM »

2016 FEDERAL ELECTIONS CALENDAR

April 22-24: Class B Senate Election
June 17-19: Presidential Election, Class A Senate Elections
August 19-21: Class B Senate Election
October 21-23: Presidential Election, Class A Senate Elections
December 9-11: Class B Senate Election
Is this calendar still correct?
The new constitution has changed things - it will likely be next weekend.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2016, 12:04:30 AM »

Usually it would take me longer to count it up, but I've been pretty free all weekend and there were only two declared candidates, so didn't take much effort to quickly put this together. Smiley

Official Results

Leinad/Lumine - 58 (Leinad, Tmthforu94, Pessimistic Antineutrino, SunriseAroundTheWorld, JoMCaR, Wulfuric, Lumine, TN Volunteer, Spiral, Ted Bessell, Santander, CommanderClash, dead0man, Ben Kenobi, Angus, RGN, Libertarian_Leo, Classic Conservative, EdgarAllenYOLO, Spark498, Enduro, Shua, TexasGurl, ClarkKent, Goldwater, Vosem, RFayette, libertpaulian, Cris, CelticEmpire, LibertarianRepublican, JBrase, NHI, ChairmanSanchez, TJ in Cleve, ElectionsGuy, Heisenberg, Thomas from NJ, Rpryor, Abraham Washington, msnmllr, Haslam2020, DC al Fine, PiT, SBane, Torie, Cinyc, Simfan, Miles, smoltchanov, Pingvin, Higgs, ModerateVAVoter, JCL, ZuWo, RogueBeaver, Dereich, North Carolina Yankee)

Truman/Kalwejt - 42 (Peebs, Scott, Smith, TimTurner, EverGreen, Kalwejt, Dar, DKRol, LLR, Winfield, Kingpoleon, Clyde1998, NeverAgain, Maxwell, Harry Truman, Ebsy, lok1999, Intell, 118AZ, Badger, Gass3268, Blair, Siren, Poirot, TDAS04, New CanadaLand, Pikachu, Hatman, ilikeverin, bgwah, SouthernGothic, Ebowed, Illiniwek, Gustaf, Bore, Windjammer, Duke, VPH, Adam Griffin, Steelers, Marokai Blue, NClib)

Write-Ins - 1 (SomebodyWhoExists)

Total Votes: 101

Leinad is elected President of Atlasia

Lumine is elected Vice President of Atlasia

I, Tmthforu94, Emergency Elections Administrator, declare the above results to be a complete and accurate summary of the votes cast.

X Tmthforu94

tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2016, 01:47:06 PM »

With the ratification of the Northern Constitution, could we possibly get a list of the candidates for Northern Assembly? I believe the election starts this coming Friday.  Thanks! Smiley
Regional elections are actually ran by the regions, not the federal government. Since Truman is the committee chair and seems to be temporarily in charge of the elections, he would be the best person to go to for that list. Smiley
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2016, 06:40:45 PM »

Can I get an absentee ballot for the House Elections?

Noted, and it will be available for you on Thursday.

Appreciate it- understand the limits but could I get it before then even though it would be incomplete? I'm travelling to the US on Thursday morning- but in the worse case I can see if the Wifi works in my Boston Hotel
That'd be outside of what is legal. Something Poirot had proposed was potentially pushing up the declaration deadline to allow more absentee ballots, though I personally preferred keeping the candidate declaration period longer since we don't have absentee ballot requests too often. No one else seemed too interested in discussing the issue, but it can always be revised later.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies