1.01.10 - The Imposition - (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 09:57:30 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  1.01.10 - The Imposition - (search mode)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6
Author Topic: 1.01.10 - The Imposition -  (Read 27173 times)
t_host1

« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2013, 02:48:52 PM »

I’m sure it was just pure luck. I'm channel surfing, catching the end of Sen. Al Franken floor speech with the floor being handed over to Sen Leahy, Leahy asking the chairperson “what are we voting on” and the chair saying “the continuing resolution bill”, had little chuckle with that, then, went to the next channel and there was Barbara Mikulski citing the Sen. Cruz bomb (filibuster) the Cruz missile “Huff and Puff”. Aligning of the stars seems to be in good order today.
t_host1

« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2013, 09:24:01 AM »

I think thost_1 thinks O-Day is sort of like “Day-O” in Beetlejuice with us being taken control of.
You must be logged in to read this quote.

Consideration on True Federalist request for Day-O being the official theme song of O-Day has been completed. Announcement of proclamation and recognitions will soon be offered. 

Day ia a day-o
 (Till I come and me wanna go home)   ... however by decree, the tally man collecting your bananas'  says you can not.
Day ia a day-o
 (Till I come and me wanna go home)
t_host1

« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2013, 10:06:49 AM »

There may actually be an escape from the Obamanation, a place to go; Mars has been discovered to be an actual sea of water when cooked. This is a big deal for the survivors of the Obama transformation and just as cool, I, may just be a descendent troll from mars. Wow, put that in your pipe and smoke it.
t_host1

« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2013, 08:55:05 PM »

There may actually be an escape from the Obamanation, a place to go; Mars has been discovered to be an actual sea of water when cooked. This is a big deal for the survivors of the Obama transformation and just as cool, I, may just be a descendent troll from mars. Wow, put that in your pipe and smoke it.

What? I'm not that bad.

…nah, no problem. You can come along if want, you got the seeds, right?

a note afoot,
Something we need to get straighten out from the get go here; you guys that been thinking you’re from Venus or someplace in-between, ante  going to cut it, only things that work are on this maiden voyage. So, that pretty much rules out Democrats, Muslim’s and well, you know. 

t_host1

« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2013, 08:05:58 AM »

Well, our last weekend of what was. If you hear the day-o song cranked up somewhere, have a good time, you will be in good company with the border crossing just ahead.  If someone asks ‘what’s up  with the party’, they’re probably not aware that the state of Submission is just ahead, best ask them what they’re favor is first.
 I haven’t yet, I wondering what the playlist meme would be on Pandoras’ day-o selection. Again, enjoy the weekend.
t_host1

« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2013, 11:21:23 AM »

Has everyone found appropriate cover? I don't want anyone getting hurt when O-Day arrives.

Your concerns are at the correct location. Imagine the inhabitant and democrats who have had a problem with the sufficient time, understanding-why and the money to acquire a picture of themselves that has their name, age, location attested in order to vote. And now, inhabitants and democrats must find the sufficient time, understanding-why and no money for their must acquire confirmed class status.

I must admit though, if anybody can fine cover from being hurt, a Democrat knows the drill the best.
t_host1

« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2013, 12:27:49 PM »

Apparently, a delay on instructions for submission of your health is possible. The official Obamacare statement cites that some TEA has been served creating lines at major media outlets.
t_host1

« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2013, 02:16:39 PM »

The day the exchange sign-ups open. Also the day the GOP shuts down the government.

My understanding of the question to be in the present time context. More like the states receiving millions of $ to reinforce their political strength to hold the greater good in confinement with expectation of more to come and, the most important O-Day component of all, is, if all fails Obama has on cruz control the media ‘huff and puff’ program.
t_host1

« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2013, 05:03:29 PM »

The day the exchange sign-ups open. Also the day the GOP shuts down the government.

My understanding of the question to be in the present time context. More like the states receiving millions of $ to reinforce their political strength to hold the greater good in confinement with expectation of more to come and, the most important O-Day component of all, is, if all fails Obama has on cruz control the media ‘huff and puff’ program.

Ok, there's no way those even started out as coherent sentences in any language.

Ok Ok,
 My understanding of the question, “Please explain what O-day is already!” is in the context of being in the present.
 The answer is, the states have received millions of $ to reinforce their political positions to hold the greater good in confinement with expectation of more $ to come, with the most important O-Day component of all, being, if all fails Obama has the cruz control on the media’s  “huff and puff” program.
I appreciate the opportunity revise and extend, thank you.

t_host1

« Reply #34 on: September 30, 2013, 12:31:46 AM »

I’ve been looking around trying to find out if the Obamacare delay is for the rules, penalties and such, a delay in the funding or both. I mean, if you’re todays politician you take the money and say we just won’t enforce the rules for a year. Kind of like how immigration is handled.  In any of the events that the legislators narrowly agree on, tomorrow, Obama continues the transformation with his favorite human will killing drug sloth with or without citizen approval.

There are not many questions left for the why such a submissive Obama state must be imposed, when pre-Obama health was a known cost with remarkable results for the majority and charitable health care for the poor at a fraction of the cost than what Obama will serve, the question is, how can so many people know what Obama is serving up will be better for them?

Is it blind faith that a black man would never betray the poor, profit from having an advantage?

Is it because he is allegedly college educated, written law reviews never published?

Is it because he wanted revenge on the wealthy, especially if they were w%$#@ ones like Romney?

Why the trust?

t_host1

« Reply #35 on: September 30, 2013, 02:46:26 PM »

Sen. Reid just said nope, the house only sent enough money for his expenses and returned another extortion notice to send more money to keep the republican government of anarchist open.
t_host1

« Reply #36 on: September 30, 2013, 03:07:14 PM »

Thank You, I have a card game tonight, seems appropriate.
t_host1

« Reply #37 on: September 30, 2013, 11:18:05 PM »
« Edited: September 30, 2013, 11:24:51 PM by t_host1 »

House conversations seem to be from a total reset of the ACA eliminating all of Obama’s lawless changes too a set and wait for the senate to start passing already previously passed house spending bills. Reid and crew’s whining isn’t very pretty, good thing  the world is in bed right now.

Charles Krauthammer surrenders

t_host1

« Reply #38 on: October 01, 2013, 05:58:07 AM »

…the CR war rages on, merges with the debt ceiling front for the grand bargain.

Obama orders no more free baby killing, declaring we need more troops.

))) beep  ))) beep …the special love I have for you,  My Baby Blue!!.

…damn, time to wake up.
t_host1

« Reply #39 on: October 01, 2013, 12:23:56 PM »

Oh no…, If I don’t buy an apple phone, I get fined!!

Ya no, I do recall something…

I’ll check it out, has to do with the 666 plan and the Obama phone.
t_host1

« Reply #40 on: October 01, 2013, 02:43:31 PM »

An admiration that I’m looking for, of a Georgian farmer who was able to keep White House Tours open during the 5 government shut downs of his administration, if true, is an admiration I didn’t know I had. With a couple of searches I can’t seemed to find any major media out cries of it not being so.

There were White House Tours during the Carter era, wasn’t there?

Geraldo Rivera was stunned that Carter kept the people from suffering the shutdown of the abortion debate.

Wouldn't that be special if true.
t_host1

« Reply #41 on: October 01, 2013, 10:29:39 PM »

My apologies,
 by all media accounts, Obama has been victorious in the total destruction of the right wing TEA terrorizing faction of the people. It will be all over soon, we are told.
  Also, I would like to take this moment to commend the clean-up crew for their exceptional work in maintaining unsightly spill overs that could have caused some sticky problems for others.
t_host1

« Reply #42 on: October 02, 2013, 01:17:13 PM »

I had a question for the IRS today and proceeded to make the call only to realize as the phone
ring, ‘oh Barney- I betcha nobody’s there, to my surprise the phone answered as usual,
prompted me thru the normal channels and finally ended where I wanted be, then, I was informed that, due to congressional budgeting our offices will be closed till further notice. I thought oh’ well that doesn’t seem so bad since all I’ve been hearing from Sen. Reid, fellow democrats, their spokespersons - the media and others that the government was under siege by a bunch of terrorizing crazy anarchist that were holding them hostage demanding no money or privileges. I thought damn, the IRS has about right, there’s a budgeting, a bill paying dispute from those who actually make the Fed note whole. So, when Obama says he wants his expenses paid, Obama will just have to learn that there is a review process that has the authority and the responsibility to approve or deny his request. Youngsters, they still need a spanking every now and then.

..oh, that Iranian phone call the president had, that was an invitation to look at their new product roll-out, the Israelis said they weren't buying it.

t_host1

« Reply #43 on: October 02, 2013, 08:41:08 PM »

..oh, that Iranian phone call the president had, that was an invitation to look at their new product roll-out, the Israelis said they weren't buying it.

Of course the Israelis aren't buying it.  They already have it and they are really hoping to remain the only ones in their neighborhood with it.

Universal healthcare? Now, I don't like Netanyahu just as much as the next guy, but I don't think he cares if Jordanians have universal healthcare or not.

Gee’s, I keep forgetting to get back and check out that 666 plan; the 150 languages and Obama phone are all related, appreciate the reminder. From what I understand it was quite a sight and all…

I guess the pow-wow at the White House this evening was a bit much for GOP rep's; Sen. Reid stating the he and the President were tight with Rep. Pelosi saying how impressed she was with how strong, strong, strong!!! the President looked'.
t_host1

« Reply #44 on: October 03, 2013, 07:03:23 AM »
« Edited: October 03, 2013, 09:37:53 AM by t_host1 »

Bank robbers have their pie in from the sky institutes; Paulson just said the debt ceiling law makes no sense, very bad and must be eliminated. Obama’s law is very bad and makes sense the must to eliminate it.
 Looks to me the deal is done, Obama gets the debt ceiling law to throw in the trash and the people get the Obama law – Obamacare to throw in the trash.

The reason the ACA is having a problem is not a technical issue, it is a legal problem called fraud with the evidence being the title itself.

t_host1

« Reply #45 on: October 03, 2013, 10:47:26 AM »

"allegedly college educated"

I just realized that this is also a countdown to the shutdown. O-Day indeed.

Today’s performance at the rock quarry does start to bring an understanding of the presidents’ education certificates.  In their absence, it may help the defendant position for the colleges THE PEOPLE vs. BIG EDU  in what will be a $25,000,000,000,000.00 settlement to satisfy the nations debt.

t_host1

« Reply #46 on: October 04, 2013, 12:40:55 AM »
« Edited: October 04, 2013, 12:42:50 AM by t_host1 »

Well, there have been a lot of interviews of the concerns for the death of a few already thought to be dead Baggers of TEA. Obama and Dem’s are spending more time on words to describe the faction of minorities than the words of an inspiring future that is understandable.  Maybe, just to be a little different today we’ll get an interview of the fat lady telling us when she’s going to sing and what she’s going to sing. It would be at least something to look forward to.

The mood around these parts, there is no turning back; ACA must die and creditability is only to be of living within our means. It's not complicated.
t_host1

« Reply #47 on: October 04, 2013, 07:52:22 AM »

I expect the fat lady to sing no earlier than the 17th of October now.  The 17th of October is notable in American history as a day of surrenders.  In 1777 on that date, Gen. Burgoyne surrendered his army at Saratoga.  In 1781, Gen. Cornwalis surrendered his army at Yorktown.

Who will surrender on that date in 2013 in Washington? Only time will tell, but I hope it will be Boehner who surrenders to sanity.

Let me close by quoting three verses from a poem by Jupiter Hammon, the first published African American writer, who was born on the 17th of October in 1711.

Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.

We can only hope that Tea Partiers will cease serving Mammon, but I doubt it.

Hum…. Is sanity, in the eyes of the beholder or the beholder of the I’s?
 One thing here at atlas is a fact, history has a life.
t_host1

« Reply #48 on: October 04, 2013, 09:31:40 AM »

Major media’s conversation today is the pub’s do not know what to or how to do;  just what in the hell would the media do if the pub’s , the house, were to pass legislation in regular order , like yesterday, the day before, aah, let’s see, the day before that and, well… ok, I guess it is their option to report what they are told to report, my bad. 

t_host1

« Reply #49 on: October 04, 2013, 11:12:17 PM »

[UpTrollDate]

The Dems optics of their proffered premise that the Republicans are looking for off-ramps has developed a glitch.

So, Obama and the troops had a parade thru the streets of DC today as reporters gave questions for speech-filled answers of winning the war. Additionally, while having some lunch at the discounted for furloughed government workers eatery, Obama continued to explain that he will not negotiate with a TEA party gun pointed at him.

There wasn’t any campaigning evident that told of his push to defeat the TEA party extremist via his maximum effect for no governing services and the denial of public privilege’s so to create a weapon of public spite that he believes will defeat those Baggers of TEA.

The glitch seems not only to be a problem with the selling of a fraudulent insurance scheme, the revolt against the republican faction of TEA is not devolving as plan by Obama and the fraternal order of insiders.

Representatives of the people continue their efforts to get the servicing of supplies to the public and Obama holds for the overdue surrender that he says must happen before any rule changes and budgeting can proceed.

It is being said that surrender is required first for negotiations to begin. I am not up on my history of the surrenders that Ernst has stated, however I am having a hard time thinking that one of sides in those times just gave up their positions by saying, OK – gees, if you say so.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies