1.01.10 - The Imposition - (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 02:16:45 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  1.01.10 - The Imposition - (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6
Author Topic: 1.01.10 - The Imposition -  (Read 26909 times)
t_host1

« on: September 13, 2013, 08:45:42 AM »
« edited: January 10, 2014, 09:08:22 AM by t_host1 »

Papers Please;
 On compliant day 1, where will you be?

Will you be O-bedient, compliant?

Do you know what your requirements are to breathe, belch and fart on O-Day 1?

Will your claim of non-eligibility to be compliant, be, it’s not my fault that I breathe, belch and fart?

Are you exempted from O-Day compliance?

Will O-Day compliance be your first time payment for your life?

Will you sue your creators for ‘failure of disclosure’ of O-Day?

Will government ignorance, in the end be its O-wned fart?

Or

Are you asking ‘what in the hell is O-Day’?

t_host1

« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2013, 10:08:45 PM »

American mercenaries’ armed with millions of dollars and thousands of boots on the ground, successfully, with the help of others, captured the power to build the most powerful killing machine of American exceptionalism. O-Day, the scheduled day for full deployment is anticipated to be the final surge necessary, assisting the dark side insurgents to end the exceptionalism of America.
 Today, the American mercenary General Trumka and Obama the dark side emperor met to confer about their tactical errors that have created friendly fire casualties. Emperor Obama told the general that casualties could not be avoided, citing a document from his banker, that the emperor must push forward and collect. The General proceeded to inform his captains, the media, that, ‘in about a week or so, his troops will be protected from their O-Day deployment weapon’.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/obama-meet-union-leaders-health-care-20250627
t_host1

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2013, 10:01:54 AM »

This offensive front will be implemented with media off-handed comments as a distraction while strengthening the insurgencies’ honor, furthering the stature that their emperor of darkness – aka; Barry Soetoro, Barack Hussein Obama -Dunham as the ultimate con-man of the Great American Transformation (GAT 2008 - ?).  With constitutional order now breached, this supporting documentation adds foundational conformation that O-Day is the death of the worlds’ only republic and the birth of the compliant age.

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/09/barack-obama-lost-his-citizenship-by-not-registering-for-selective-service-2762182.html
t_host1

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2013, 01:32:00 PM »

This offensive front will be implemented with media off-handed comments as a distraction while strengthening the insurgencies’ honor, furthering the stature that their emperor of darkness – aka; Barry Soetoro, Barack Hussein Obama -Dunham as the ultimate con-man of the Great American Transformation (GAT 2008 - ?).  With constitutional order now breached, this supporting documentation adds foundational conformation that O-Day is the death of the worlds’ only republic and the birth of the compliant age.

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/09/barack-obama-lost-his-citizenship-by-not-registering-for-selective-service-2762182.html

Ok I've never understood this one particular tennett of birtherism. Why do you feel the need to refer to Obama as Barry Soetoro in a demeaning way whenever you want to imply an air of suspicion? Like, are you just straight-up making fun of children with divorced parents?
I’m having trouble visualizing your view of children divorced or abandon from their parents as being funny.
 Clarity absent purposely, Dunham, an apparent abandon child, adopted as Barry Soetoro, enrolled as a Kenyan citizen for a Muslim only education, is, at first understanding to be normal in many life experiences.  This is good for a few and very bad for the many with a different perceived understanding that the occupation of this Muslim educated Dunham, aka Barry Soetoro, Barack Hussein Obama holds is not as billed.  In any of these events pass, present and now into the future it will be hard to find any form of humor other than the subjects themselves have.
t_host1

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2013, 01:11:09 PM »

Amazing, I suppose there could be a correlation; screwing thy neighbor with that Magical Math Machine. It keeps giving Barry his feel good historical accomplishments for the economics and health of 26 year olds living at home with their parents. Don’t look for any of these Magical Math Machine’s at your local office supply, their located in the pharmacy’s condom section where the products are empty till you enter your own best results. 
t_host1

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2013, 01:42:59 PM »

yes sir...
t_host1

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2013, 08:22:21 AM »

Yesterday, after recognizing another bump in the road at the DC naval yard Obama continued with his plans, like the white house tours, to close even more government social activities’, saving greater untold cost to the tax payers. With the white man’s murder rampage now resolved the President immediately congratulated the republican house for the necessary budgeting of his O-Day program.   
t_host1

« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2013, 12:44:20 AM »

Some helpful links for non-compliant penalty cost;
The norm for most of the categories' start at $100 not to exceed 50,000.00 in a 1 year period for willful neglect and $100 not to exceed $25,000 in a calendar year for being an idiot-reasonable cause. I noticed in our town the additional new 3 story non-compliant detention center is nearing completion as part of O-Day job expansion initiative.  These non-compliant documents look to be as large as a policy themselves. Process prosecution looks to be a good profitable position making 100 grand + benefits hammering 25-35,000 dollar income people for non-payment and such things.

HITECH Act Enforcement Rule    http://edocket.access.gpo.gov/2009/pdf/E9-26203.pdf

HIPAA Enforcement Rule    http://edocket.access.gpo.gov/2006/pdf/06-1376.pdf
t_host1

« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2013, 08:16:04 AM »

Pat, I'd like to solve the puzzle.

Is this a countdown to the opening of the health care exchanges?

Yes, now understand, this is not the opening of a new starbucks or mcdonalds where you choose to go or not, these are the Obama Caring by required submission for safe passage centers, life boutiques; his slogan ‘Your life is Ours’.

[Correction] Non-Compliant Detention Center is correctly termed as, Technical Violation Center. 
t_host1

« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2013, 09:53:42 AM »

Pat, I'd like to solve the puzzle.

Is this a countdown to the opening of the health care exchanges?

Yes, now understand, this is not the opening of a new starbucks or mcdonalds where you choose to go or not, these are the Obama Caring by required submission for safe passage centers, life boutiques; his slogan ‘Your life is Ours’.

[Correction] Non-Compliant Detention Center is correctly termed as, Technical Violation Center. 

My bad, the actual slogan Obama Caring phrase is; "Your Life Is' Our Life".

In just resent moments the house announced that the CR or Debt Limit vote will contain no funding for the prosecution of the healthless American.
t_host1

« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2013, 07:15:38 AM »
« Edited: September 19, 2013, 07:19:40 AM by t_host1 »

Earlier prediction are coming to life with Walgreens survival move now in place;

http://townhall.com/news/around-the-web/2013/09/18/walgreens-changes-health-care-plan-for-160000-workers-because-of-obamacare-n1703417

The next requirement is soon to follow; a person must be in possession of Obama safe passage documents in order to clock in for work, legally seek employment or to have any currency document legally cashed, like payroll and personal checks and loan guarantees.  All these measures are illustrated with the “Your Life Is’ Our Life” ad campaign being aired now in the Oregon/Washington states.

Have you hugged your Obama Caring Con-see-air lately?
t_host1

« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2013, 06:17:36 PM »

Companies downsizing medical costs just as they already have largely done with pension costs is nothing new.  If you bother with less partisan sources, you'll find out that the main connection to Obamacare is that because of the reinvigorated individual insurance market, Obamacare has made feasible private health exchanges modeled on the public ones that Obamacare is creating.  Before Walgreens could only hope to offer it employees only a couple of choices choices.  Now in some states they'll be able to offer them as many as twenty-five.

Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.

Isn't competition supposed to be a good thing?  It appears that whatever its faults, Obamacare is managing to get the individualized insurance market reinvigorated and competitive again.

It is not much of a earned sale when the product is substantially subsidized from the collection of another person. Obamacare has no dynamic element of duplicating the $1 value in, it is simply a pool of dollars that have no earnings with the highest form of unaccountable managing cost. Gov. Beebe let a slippant remark get out during a off the cuff conversation that government cost are running about $1.05 for every $1.00 it expenses out in the form of a service. That cost of a product delivery would never survive in a Market that your implying exists. This is the reason currency velocity is down, giving the reduced need for jobs, the actual equity generator. 
t_host1

« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2013, 12:15:15 AM »

Isn't competition supposed to be a good thing?  It appears that whatever its faults, Obamacare is managing to get the individualized insurance market reinvigorated and competitive again.

It is not much of a earned sale when the product is substantially subsidized from the collection of another person.

You mean like the current system of tax subsidized employer provided health insurance?  Let me know when the GOP proposes to eliminate those existing subsidies along with Obamacare and I might consider the idea as actually being an idea instead of mindless political posturing.
I'm not sure we're using the same definition of the word subsidized. Also, I'm not sure we have an idea in here to consider, unless, if we're talking about private investments that generate profits that cover claims of need - health care, plus cover the cost of validating the claim and its distribution, while the original investment is still in play generating more profit.
 I gotta get some sleep, I'll be back.
t_host1

« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2013, 10:26:39 AM »

House votes to keep the government supplied with sufficient funding, next.
t_host1

« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2013, 06:41:59 PM »

A note afoot; it is not a factor for the full O-Day deployment if President Barack Hussein Obama decides not to pay military, food inspectors and allowing your house to burn down by not signing the Continuing Resolution (CR).  Do not give up your position in line for your subsidized health care. Regardless of the CR outcome the exchanges of human will will be open for business.
 Also, do not be confused by what your policy says about your eligible services and their cost. The sales team has adopted the Nancy Pelosi marketing model “Your required to buy it first before knowing what you bought” your cost will be more or less what they think what you should pay. Additionally, no need to be concern if the expanded medical portions of the CR are not included when passed and sign by the president. The previous program prior to ACA is fully funded as it has been in past CR’s.         
t_host1

« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2013, 10:43:44 AM »

WE are officially now in the dissention zone.
  Obama has once again adjusted his rules with the extended “get in line with me to avoid penalties” to March. Calendar printers are instructed for correct dating and allowable day recognitions, January 1, 1 oc.
    Last days of liberty parties are being organized by enrollment officials, much like the music arrangements on the Titanic and with the Holocaust.     
t_host1

« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2013, 10:36:34 AM »
« Edited: September 22, 2013, 12:30:03 PM by t_host1 »

WE are officially now in the dissention zone.
  Obama has once again adjusted his rules with the extended “get in line with me to avoid penalties” to March. Calendar printers are instructed for correct dating and allowable day recognitions, January 1, 1 oc.
    Last days of liberty parties are being organized by enrollment officials, much like the music arrangements on the Titanic and with the Holocaust.    

Please confirm that you are suggesting next year will begin a new era resetting the year count and it will be called Obamacare
January 1, 1 oc (Obama Compliant), in time, is the point of reference, the benchmark, to what was and what is human will. Conformation is evident by the virtues of the math being 100% correct 100% of its time requires human will, without it, relevance becomes subject to interpretation, such as; Obama has been given his allowance as decreed by the governance of a republic, and chooses not to obey his affirmed oath. Instead, Obama chooses to destroy every aspect of the republic in exchange for a theorem that requires human will to fail. This is why Obama will never, in the sprit and culture of the republic, be an American.
t_host1

« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2013, 08:00:19 AM »
« Edited: September 23, 2013, 08:14:16 AM by t_host1 »

Only 8 more days till the great Obama “Race to the Bottom” begins. Where having nothing, knowing nothing and paying nothing is your ticket to the all-inclusive cap-less medical treatments supported by the sweat of a few and the no questions allowed Magical Math Machines powered by the Bernanke processor.

The long and short of it is; the less you do in the participation of paying taxes, the less to null you will be required to pay for your all inclusive health provisions - you’ll be handled automatically as it was in the pass.

If you’re an illegal inhabitant you’re Obama compliant free, there are no requirement’s that can be enforced upon you with all the inclusive health care that you never had before.

If you are of means, law abiding and take responsibility for your health, you’re compliant required to pay more and maintain all documents and records of discretionary life activities subject to approval with sufficient fees necessary to continue.

Oh… technocrats, politicians, elite’s and their supportive bundlers will continue to receive their $85,000,000,000.00 monthly allowances to cover any and all cost of living the Obama dream.    
t_host1

« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2013, 07:18:19 AM »

Not everything is in cynic yet, the most recent testing of data point gathering of your health, banking, county, state and IRS records failed. The problem seems to be when separating party loyalist from opposition factions for further assessments, the party loyalist are the ones that keep coming up who should be paying the higher assessments. Computers, when it comes to politics, they’re just not smart enough to know how things are supposed to work.

Tomorrow, the much anticipated 666 plan is to be announced.
t_host1

« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2013, 02:35:15 PM »

Developing as I write, ACA is only applied possible after you pay the full freight of any health care policy first. You must file for a claim of eligibility to receive “credit only” of taxes owed, from your earned income. Like Arkansas, states are just now posting what and how it is going to work.
t_host1

« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2013, 06:15:58 PM »

I think, this thread is the best advertising I've ever seen for requiring the basic insurance package to include mental health care.
....hum, what ya figure the rate would draw?
t_host1

« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2013, 11:06:41 PM »

All jokes aside, t_host, you're displaying a fundamentally worrisome set of behaviors. You're clearly a free thinker who wants the best for society. I wonder how connected you are to society and the number of healthy relationships you have. Sometimes it seems that you are stuck inside of your own head and begin to reinforce your concerns back into themselves in a kind of feedback, with no trusted individual to help counter these worries. I think you should find a friend or family member that can help you  understand that everything will be fine. Life will go on basically in the same way. And your mind can feel at ease. Government gets it right or gets it wrong. Alterations are made. Life goes on, and you're not alone. Hit me with a private message if you want to talk.

Really… These things you say I’ve heard before on more than one occasion. This presents me with a bit of a conundrum with a question. If I were to make a copy of your post and show it to those who are familiar with the same observations, it would bring much comfort and joy to them knowing that they are not alone being concerned. My conundrum is; these same observations are those of my wife and sister in-law.
 Please be assured I’m OK and I will make the best attempt to present your prognoses at the proper time, thank you. Of course if the same now gives you comfort and joy knowing you’re not alone with your thoughtfulness, you’re welcome.
t_host1

« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2013, 09:54:23 AM »

Sen. Durbin (D) cannot believe that he, his colleagues and all the government workers should be subject to the ACA requirements that he has imposed on everybody else. Durbin makes passionate plea with Sen. Cruz, currently, almost 20hrs arguing for the same relief for all, to be spared from the same death grip of Obamacare.
t_host1

« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2013, 03:32:16 PM »

With the news of how this is going to work, coming out in bits and pieces, it looks like the Harvard business books are going to be in need of updating the monopoly sections.
 ObamaCare aka. ACA, is single payer, the underwriter by default. ACA outperforms the great bank heist of tarp, GM and such as the greatest new rouse known to man.
 As, or if, ACA develops progress, it will be harder to define the differences of operation and distribution than that of the Federal Reserve, superb gamesmanship from the halls of power. Congratulations, a challenging move indeed. It is all about viable participation, this game isn’t ending the way many think it will.
t_host1

« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2013, 08:29:58 AM »
« Edited: September 26, 2013, 11:40:08 PM by t_host1 »

We are at the simplest position as what to do with governess budgeting; punch it between the eyes-hard and fast, knocking it to ground-shutdown, unconsciousness will be short lived, submit and pass in an orderly manner the 13 spending appropriation bills. USA creditability will be at triple a+ even though the gamers will say it isn’t. The health complex will do what it does best with what it has. Their successes’ of great or small will vary from the participation of the communities to which they reside.  Like education it is not about the money.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies