Department of Forum Affairs (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 11, 2024, 04:51:27 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Department of Forum Affairs (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Department of Forum Affairs  (Read 71674 times)
Devilman88

Political Matrix
E: 5.94, S: 2.61

« on: April 20, 2009, 12:36:28 PM »

I changed my party from RPP to DA.
Devilman88

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2009, 12:47:22 PM »

Ok sorry for that.
Devilman88

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2009, 10:34:22 PM »

So what's the number of days registered requirement for voting on constitutional amendments (and why hasn't a Northeast opened a voting booth for the death penalty amendment)?  If someone votes early to make sure their vote gets in (but would be eligible at the end of the voting period), is it still counted?

I like how people voted for Andrew over me because I wasn't "active" enough. lolz

You really don't get to make those jokes while you refuse to appoint a nominee to the vacant GM position.

Uh oh, looks like I struck a nerve!

So far I've only found one qualified person for the position, but he wasn't interested! Sad

Tends to happen when people refuse to do their jobs and then harp on others for the same infraction.

I'm not required to appoint a GM, newb. The seven Presidents immediately preceding me did not appoint any.

I didn't say it was required, nor was I justifying the actions of your predecessors. I said it was your job, unless you plan on introducing legislation to repeal the GM Act. Of course, that would require you take some sort of initiative with the Senate and *gasp* interact with us!

You don't know how grateful I am are to the both of you for having this debate at this particular time. thanks to you both Grin

Ditto Cheesy
Devilman88

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2009, 10:42:13 PM »

I'll have this debate for as long as it takes, through lawsuits and dialogue. I support both of your candidacies and greatly appreciate your views on GM reform. I am looking forward to passing legislation in the next Senate to fully form and establish the position.

So do we!
Devilman88

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2009, 03:02:11 PM »

Regional Protection Party is now the Progressive Conservative Party, also I'm in the PCP.
Devilman88

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2009, 02:16:04 PM »

Earl, if you need help updating the voter rolls, I'm more then willing to help you.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies