Good News: MTV came up with some New Year's Resolutions for white men (video) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 04:37:10 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Good News: MTV came up with some New Year's Resolutions for white men (video) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Good News: MTV came up with some New Year's Resolutions for white men (video)  (Read 2648 times)
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« on: December 20, 2016, 08:25:17 PM »
« edited: December 20, 2016, 08:29:26 PM by JerryArkansas »

Maybeeeeeeeeeeeeeee come up with a video that doesn't condescendingly demonize white males as a whole. Or, better yet don't post anything at all MTV.
Who really gives a sh**t about this video.

What I find sad has people really wanted two pages of this and nothing over campus rape, or other important topics.  It has to be two pages of bitching over stupid sh**t like this.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2016, 10:16:46 PM »

Maybeeeeeeeeeeeeeee come up with a video that doesn't condescendingly demonize white males as a whole. Or, better yet don't post anything at all MTV.
Who really gives a sh**t about this video.

What I find sad has people really wanted two pages of this and nothing over campus rape, or other important topics.  It has to be two pages of bitching over stupid sh**t like this.

I was posting in response to the thread topic (which was about the video), not to any particular posts in this thread. I'm just saying there's nothing useful that can come as a result of such a message except furthered divides. The Alt Right couldn't have made better recruitment propaganda if they tried.
It wasn't directed at you, just the stupid nature of the thread.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies