Nomination Thread: Barnes for HAEV [confirmed] (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 09, 2024, 02:19:15 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Nomination Thread: Barnes for HAEV [confirmed] (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Nomination Thread: Barnes for HAEV [confirmed]  (Read 7525 times)
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« on: December 18, 2009, 03:27:36 PM »

What in your opinion is a zombie?

North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2009, 09:49:42 PM »

Wow, if political correctness leads to this being f**ked up, Hashemite deserves 100% of the blame for it. It looks like someone is thinking about February and not what is best for Atlasia. Roll Eyes
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2009, 11:16:22 AM »

Wow, if political correctness leads to this being f**ked up, Hashemite deserves 100% of the blame for it. It looks like someone is thinking about February and not what is best for Atlasia. Roll Eyes

Do you realize te inanity of your statement ? If we managed to create the HAEV, it's thanks to Hashemite's determination in trying to convince people to do something while the game was getting scerwed by zombies. Whereas people like you just just cared nothing about it, he was the only Senator seriously thinking about the consequences of zombie voting.
The least you should do is to compliment him for his clear-sightedness.

The last thing this debate needed was a unsubstantive one-liner like the "fascist are comming". Crap like that pisses me off. This debate needs substance not silliness. I have a very short fuse when it comes to nonesense and we can't afford to have this fail.

Also, look beyond the sweet talk and see just who would benefit from purging the roles and then come back a say its an easy decision to support this like Hashemite. In this game, always expect an alterior motive. Hashemite is not always thinking about the good of this game, just like we are not always thinking about what is best politically. If I thought it would be bipartisan, I would have joined him in supporting this months ago but with the political composition there was the risk of certain zombies being unfairly spared. I still have reservations about this. "Compliment for him for his clear-sightedness?" ROTFLOL, no wonder Hamilton snowed so many people so long in this game, you guys sure are naive and gullible.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2009, 11:38:57 AM »

Do you not understand sarcasm or light comments? Is everything in your world so serious that such things are not allowed?

Jesus, lighten up sometimes.

In my life, there hasn't been much room for sarcasm. Sorry. I wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2009, 11:46:36 AM »

Do you not understand sarcasm or light comments? Is everything in your world so serious that such things are not allowed?

In my life, there hasn't been much room for sarcasm. Sorry. I wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth.

"Look at me, I'm broke so I have to be an ass all the time!"  Great excuse, Southerner.

You certainly have a right to lecture on being an ass. I least I had the balls to apoligize to Hashemite. When have you have had the balls to apoligize to the multitudes of people you have screwed over. You always have a childish excuse, or twist the situation to save face. Keep it up My hypocracy.

Sarcasm has nothing to do with one's upbringing and this bickering has no place in this thread or on this forum.

Very true, but when you live constantly on edge, it is easy to develop a temper and a short fuse for nonesense. Its hard to understand it, unless you have lived through it, and its more then just poverty. Its a combination of problems that all come together on me, hard.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2009, 11:51:56 AM »

Lol that was supposed to be an apology?

lol. Its better then any attempt you have ever made.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2009, 02:34:25 PM »

Being a poor is not a get out of politeness free card.

I never asked anyone to ignore it, I did ask them to show some understanding.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2009, 05:20:28 PM »

Being a poor is not a get out of politeness free card.

I never asked anyone to ignore it, I did ask them to show some understanding.

Understanding of what? You're a poor, so you get to be rude? Is that it?

Understanding that I am more prone to get very pissed at people. I never asked for that behavior to be excused.

Can we PLEASE limit posts on the Government board to the subject of the thread.  The HAEV nomination threads are completely useless due to the spamming by Hamilton (mostly), Libertas, and others.  I would reccomend these threads be locked, and we proceed to a vote.

Hamilton, you are a member of the Northeast Assembly.  I am sure that you would not appreciate the Assembly's business being disrupted by off-topic spam and interpersonal battles.  But that is exactly what you do to the Senate.  Please do not respond to me in this thread (if you do, I won't respond back).

Yes, I have had just about enough of this nonesense for one day.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2009, 02:58:35 PM »

Aye

Lets begin the inquisition(This sarcasm thing really isn't that bad, sorry Hashemite. Tongue)
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies