NBC: Hate crimes spike following the Election (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 07, 2024, 12:34:34 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  NBC: Hate crimes spike following the Election (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NBC: Hate crimes spike following the Election  (Read 5856 times)
All Along The Watchtower
Progressive Realist
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: November 14, 2016, 01:26:06 PM »

Lot of deplorables in this thread. But what else can you expect from a forum that consists 99% of white boys?

All of my friends who are not white, or are women, or who are immigrants, or are Muslims, or are LGBT, or are disabled, or are young people like me whose immediate future is the Sociopathic Reality Star-in-Chief and his literal white supremacist and fascist supporters (both here and abroad - the global Far Right are the only people outside the US actually cheering this madness. Well, that and noted autocrat whose domestic opponents mysteriously turn up dead on a routine basis  Vladimir Putin. Oh, and ISIS. Can't forget ISIS) - all of them are scared. Genuinely scared. Some are fearful for their own lives, and those of their families.

But continue to gloat about the fact that you normalized fascism and political candidates who sexually harass and assault women (including minors) in America. You're really brave!
All Along The Watchtower
Progressive Realist
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2016, 01:42:22 PM »
« Edited: November 14, 2016, 01:43:56 PM by PR »

Yes going the route of Neville Chamberlain really works! Smiley

By the way, a Trump supporter talking about "reaching out" is just the most adorable thing. But I suppose even Nazis have something to contribute. Smiley

On a serious note, I'm not running for political office, so no, I don't have to "reach out."

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies