Second Official Atlas Republican Primary:VOTING CLOSED
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 10:41:48 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Voting Booth (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Second Official Atlas Republican Primary:VOTING CLOSED
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
Author Topic: Second Official Atlas Republican Primary:VOTING CLOSED  (Read 21515 times)
nclib
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #100 on: January 12, 2004, 08:47:59 PM »

Actually, saying that women should saty at home to "do their duty to the family" was a sexist remark, so you can justifiably be called a sexist.  I don't know if you are anti-semetic, si I will not call you a nazi.  But I will call you a sexist.
I didn't mean that as a sexist remark. As I stated earlier, I am not against women working at all, but I am against women that think they shuold rule the world and exterminate all the men and ignore the children. Gloria Steinem actually said that if she could, she would "...exterminate all men in the world." That's a fact.

Gloria Steinem, the feminist icon, is a wonderful woman who is committed to achieving women's equality. She would never say anything about exterminating all men. Nevertheless, I was wondering where you got that quote from, PD.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #101 on: January 13, 2004, 07:01:28 AM »

I suppose you don't share the Conservative commitment to cleanliness of speech and thought, PD.
I am a Christian. I know what I'm saying is not right. I'M ANGRY! HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE ACCUSED OF VOTER FRAUD?!
What does Christianity have to do with it?

Christians aren't supposed to be foul-mothed.
"Foul-mothed"? At least I can spell.

What is that supposed to mean?
You forgot the u in mouthed.

That is really pathetic...especially considering the fact that English is not my first language...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies