MW: Resolution of the Recognition of Sovereignty of the Most [...]. (Passed) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 10:33:09 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government
  Regional Governments (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  MW: Resolution of the Recognition of Sovereignty of the Most [...]. (Passed) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MW: Resolution of the Recognition of Sovereignty of the Most [...]. (Passed)  (Read 1221 times)
LeBron
LeBron FitzGerald
United States

« on: January 13, 2015, 11:13:25 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

I'm offering this redraft before the Althing. Per the Midwest Redraft Constitutional Amendment, the sponsor (Rep. GAworth) can accept the redraft and it can be passed with a simple majority vote, or reject it.

I do support the resolution, but I was very cautious after I saw the line: "Whereas, no other region or other form of Government other than the Federal Government of Atlasia has jurisdiction in the lands of the Most Serene Republic of the Midwest."

The way that's phrased, the resolution basically eradicates any jurisdiction the Midwest government has, and I can't sign that unless this redraft is passed.
LeBron
LeBron FitzGerald
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2015, 06:33:45 PM »

It looks like everyone has sworn in for the new session except Representative Joe Mad. Make sure to swear in here, buddy.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies