The Institute of VP leaks, tips, and speculation (GOP edition) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 05:26:40 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  The Institute of VP leaks, tips, and speculation (GOP edition) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Institute of VP leaks, tips, and speculation (GOP edition)  (Read 54430 times)
Josh/Devilman88
josh4bush
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 3.61, S: -1.74

« on: August 29, 2008, 07:19:52 AM »

If it is Palin then Obama is in some trouble with the few angry Clinton supports that are left.
Josh/Devilman88
josh4bush
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2008, 08:37:07 AM »

Maybe this is all a ploy and McCain will have "his vice-presidential nominee" with him, but won't announce who it is among a group.

Was watching MSNBC a couple nights ago during the DNC, and they were saying how McCain in 2000 was going to throw the VP nod to the floor of the Convention. Maybe McCain is going to get a group of people together in Dayton, and the Convention can decide among them for who will get the VP slot.

That wouldn't be smart, that will split the convention. Right now I say it is one of these three; Ridge, Lieberman or Palin. The first two would be great for Obama the last one will be grat for McCain.
Josh/Devilman88
josh4bush
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2008, 08:41:55 AM »

I have to agree, everything seem to be pointing to her, but we never know what will happen.
Josh/Devilman88
josh4bush
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2008, 09:05:08 AM »

And what's the lead story the day after Obama's acceptance speech?  The GOP Veep.  Smiley

I've been flipping between FOX News and CNN for the past hour and I've seen none of Obama's acceptance speech. For the McCain campaign, that is a brillant move.

You aren't trying hard enough. CNN and MSNBC don't even mention this VP headfake on their websites.

I was talking about television - not the web.

Alot of people are at work, where the website is the only thing they can get to. And people at home are packing or driving.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies