Social Thread!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 26, 2024, 12:55:57 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Social Thread!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16
Author Topic: Social Thread!  (Read 31767 times)
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #250 on: October 09, 2010, 10:48:10 PM »

I'm well convinced that I'm being ignored, on Facebook.  I don't see how it's possible to just overlook two messages in a row.

It took a girl I knew very/quite well 2 weeks to confirm me as a friend, so, meh.  

She was online today, and the day before IIRC.

She also ceased messaging me, after she had done so three times in a row.  Either she's busy, or she remembered after we hadn't talked via IM in a year, that I'm a pathetic loser.  She said she was planning on calling me, but I gave a bunch of reasons why calling during most hours wouldn't work, largely because of my parents.  And, I remember that she always hated it when I bitch about my parents (she doesn't live with her's, for some unknown and probably unfortunate reason).  So, she probably has a very low opinion of me now.

uhm, yeah, she's definitely not anything like the girl who took 2 weeks to confirm me. she sounds like an asshole and it's a sign that you should look for more reliable and supportive friends.

Countess Anya of the North Parish
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -4.35

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #251 on: October 09, 2010, 10:54:55 PM »

I'm well convinced that I'm being ignored, on Facebook.  I don't see how it's possible to just overlook two messages in a row.

It took a girl I knew very/quite well 2 weeks to confirm me as a friend, so, meh. 

She also ceased messaging me, after she had done so three times in a row.  Either she's busy, or she remembered after we hadn't talked via IM in a year, that I'm a pathetic loser.  She said she was planning on calling me, but I gave a bunch of reasons why calling during most hours wouldn't work, largely because of my parents.  And, I remember that she always hated it when I bitch about my parents (she doesn't live with her's, for some unknown and probably unfortunate reason).  So, she probably has a very low opinion of me now.

uhm, yeah, she's definitely not anything like the girl who took 2 weeks to confirm me. she sounds like an asshole and it's a sign that you should look for more reliable and supportive friends.

he could come across as clingy. No girl likes a clingy man.
Free Palestine
FallenMorgan
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix
E: -10.00, S: -10.00

« Reply #252 on: October 09, 2010, 11:56:43 PM »

I'm well convinced that I'm being ignored, on Facebook.  I don't see how it's possible to just overlook two messages in a row.

Or she just thinks I'm pathetic.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #253 on: October 10, 2010, 12:04:37 AM »

Quite possible. If you think that of yourself, others are bound to think it about you too.
Free Palestine
FallenMorgan
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #254 on: October 10, 2010, 12:21:03 AM »

Quite possible. If you think that of yourself, others are bound to think it about you too.

I don't think I'm pathetic, I just think that others view me that way.
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #255 on: October 10, 2010, 12:24:12 AM »

I don't think I'm pathetic, I just think that others view me that way.
well, either way, you have it written on your forehead that you have issues with self confidence.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

« Reply #256 on: October 10, 2010, 02:02:31 AM »

I have reached the magic number of 100 facebook friends lol

My 100th friend is a friend of mine from my old school, we were in tech class together. I don't know the 99th well, but he wanted to add me and he's in my old school so meh. My 98th is a girl from uni. And I'll stop there.

damn, wait, I'm friends with 5 fake accounts, so I have 95 real friends. Damn.

I'd suggest you not friend people that you don't want to creep out. Normal people don't have conversations with accounts purportedly belonging to Brazilian politicians.

Just saying.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #257 on: October 10, 2010, 08:52:56 AM »

I have reached the magic number of 100 facebook friends lol

My 100th friend is a friend of mine from my old school, we were in tech class together. I don't know the 99th well, but he wanted to add me and he's in my old school so meh. My 98th is a girl from uni. And I'll stop there.

damn, wait, I'm friends with 5 fake accounts, so I have 95 real friends. Damn.

I'd suggest you not friend people that you don't want to creep out. Normal people don't have conversations with accounts purportedly belonging to Brazilian politicians.

Just saying.

Who actually looks at what friends people have? Most of my close friends know of my 3 fake accounts, and they quite like it. They even recommended pages for Janio Quadros to 'like'.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #258 on: October 14, 2010, 12:41:19 PM »

I just took four shots of vodka due to being royally pissed in RL and I feel the hell way better now.-
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #259 on: October 14, 2010, 04:15:16 PM »

I went to my old high school yesterday to pick up my IB diploma and it was really awkward to go back there. Walk down the hill to school like I had done every day in the past 3 years, walk through the parking lot, and walk through the doors which I opened every day for the past 3 years. And I arrived at lunchtime, which made it even weirder.

I did this in my free empty block between 2 classes, which left me only 1.5 hours to rush halfway across town to a school with the worst public transit access in Ottawa. I did it in 1 hour 10 minutes overall (I perfectly coordinated my timings and scheduling, like BushOklahoma), but I was in an' out of the school in like 2 minutes (literally); so I didn't have time to hang around CB and possibly go see old teachers or to go be an arrogant prick to my history teacher who underestimated my by 10% lol. I don't know if I'll ever go back there again, so it felt weird leaving as well.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #260 on: October 15, 2010, 06:22:34 AM »

OK, going to the gym on hangover was a BAD idea.
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #261 on: October 15, 2010, 10:28:33 AM »

Off to Georgia and Florida for the weekend!  Probably won't remember much of it, weeeee!
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -7.30

P P P
« Reply #262 on: October 15, 2010, 02:01:03 PM »

Off to Georgia and Florida for the weekend!  Probably won't remember much of it, weeeee!

Why are you coming to GA?
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #263 on: October 17, 2010, 12:44:28 PM »

I flew a kite today.

Haven't done that in over twenty years. 100m line.
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #264 on: October 18, 2010, 11:57:50 PM »

Got Chad OchoCinco's phone number. Baller

We're doing the day in Savannah tomorrow on the way back to North Carolina, that's why I'm going to Georgia!
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #265 on: October 19, 2010, 12:34:36 AM »

Just finished the media for my political party. Why must i be stuck with the pot heads. DAMN SF!!!
Free Palestine
FallenMorgan
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #266 on: October 19, 2010, 02:50:57 AM »

I sent in my voter registration form this Sunday.  Hope they register me, even though it was a day before the deadline.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #267 on: October 20, 2010, 12:21:06 PM »

I'm still recovering from a shock attack a few minutes ago when I got 87% on my first politics essay (which is also my first uni essay) with the comment 'excellent work'. I really thought I had written crap and had given up hope for salvaging a good mark on that sh**t a long time ago, and was hoping to fall at the average (which was 69%). I think that girl in grade 12 who had said that I was naturally lucky or something was quite right. I seem to be able to manage good marks with work which I judge to be mediocre or work which I rushed. I could thank IB, but I don't think IB has anything to do with it.
Bunwahaha [still dunno why, but well, so be it]
tsionebreicruoc
Junior Chimp
France

« Reply #268 on: October 20, 2010, 01:29:52 PM »

I flew a kite today.

Last time I did that, was about 7-8, it was a kite for kids, but with a quite long line, it was a beautiful eagle, a kind of American one, wow, it was perfectly flying, was with my grand pa, was so so well flying that, suddenly, hop!!, the kite left me, the eagle flew alone! and went far far far in the sky, and disappeared, somewhere...

It was a nice experience like if suddenly I had given life to that proud eagle...

Fly baby, fly...
Boris
boris78
Junior Chimp
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -1.55, S: -4.52

« Reply #269 on: October 20, 2010, 02:00:32 PM »

Got Chad OchoCinco's phone number. Baller

lol, how'd you land that?

I flew a kite today.

haha, my friends and I got stoned annd extemporaneously did that last year. I had forgotten how much fun it was.
Plant City Rebel
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.94, S: 4.17

« Reply #270 on: October 21, 2010, 08:21:13 PM »

Just got home from the school's Volleyball game/ Middle School Athlete Recognition.  Eldest Daughter( also known as the Cheerleader) managed to jam her wrist trying to keep the volleyball from hitting her in the face....she's bruised, but not broken!  Now trying to get the eldest two to bed, since they have school in the morning.  Then spending tomorrow getting ready for a weekend of festivals and such!
Swedish Rainbow Capitalist Cheese
JOHN91043353
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #271 on: October 24, 2010, 05:04:19 PM »

I have a boyfriend Smiley
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #272 on: November 07, 2010, 01:00:04 AM »

Crazy bitch keeps tracking me down, can't shake her!  Too much to handle...
Citizen (The) Doctor
ArchangelZero
United States

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.52

« Reply #273 on: November 07, 2010, 01:10:43 AM »

Crazy bitch keeps tracking me down, can't shake her!  Too much to handle...

Why is she stalking you?
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #274 on: November 07, 2010, 01:25:36 AM »

She wants it
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies