2014 Selfie Creepfest/Post a picture of yourself thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 06, 2024, 05:28:59 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  2014 Selfie Creepfest/Post a picture of yourself thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2014 Selfie Creepfest/Post a picture of yourself thread  (Read 108066 times)
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« on: March 11, 2014, 01:46:41 AM »

Me next to my favorite statue in D.C. (technically Oxon Hill, MD).

#RideTheTurtle

There is a picture of me in the Ride-the-Turtle pose, but my friend is terrible at taking pictures, and it came out blurry.

Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2014, 10:09:22 AM »

Inks, I'm going to be cruel to be kind here, because (a) I know you can handle it, and (b) you dish it out to Bushie fifty times a day...

You've put on weight.  Like, a noticeable amount.  And what's more, you're wearing a gigantic suit that only emphasizes that.

Actually, I haven't since the last time you pointed it out. I've gained weight since high school, but have plateaued since sophomore/junior year of college. I'm about 15 pounds overweight, but comfortable enough with that. Since my girlfriend is losing weight this summer for the Navy, I may go along and try to lose a few pounds.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2014, 11:17:15 PM »

It all comes back to the two most primal emotions:  Fear and love. 

Why do I get the feeling that that woman only recently gained the right to marry?

Never was such an obvious lesbian so obvious.  I know this because my goal is to reincarnate as an upper middle aged lesbian in a committed, long term relationship.

Snowguy, watch "Donny Darko". That's the film this shot is taken from.

Yeah, that's the actress Beth Grant, playing the role of "Kitty Farmer" in Donnie Darko.  She's just playing a role in a movie.  It's not how she dresses in real life.  Tongue

Snowguy knows how I'll always see Beth Grant:

"AWWWWWWWW"

I just realized she played Dwight Schrute's babysitter on The Office.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2014, 06:22:17 PM »

FTR, the shirt doesn't say what you might think lol. It's a club shirt from school that stands for "People for Empowerment, Education and Potential" which is basically an activist like group for equality and women's rights.

They named a women's rights group "PEEP"?  Lol... that's freaking great.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2014, 06:25:56 PM »

Inks, I'm going to be cruel to be kind here, because (a) I know you can handle it, and (b) you dish it out to Bushie fifty times a day...

You've put on weight.  Like, a noticeable amount.  And what's more, you're wearing a gigantic suit that only emphasizes that.

i noticed that also.  im guessing inks is genetically inclined to be a bit rotund.  those people have to be careful.  but i doubt he totally abuses his body like bushie.

the most disturbing thing about the photo is that inks seems to be the kind of guy who thinks casual wear is a suit without a tie.  Smiley

Oh heck no.  We were going out to some event after dinner, and I didn't feel like staying in a tie anymore.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2014, 05:22:06 PM »

Yup... definitely jamespol. lol
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length