Reid: Bain Investor Told Me That Mitt Romney 'Didn't Pay Any Taxes For 10 Years' (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 27, 2024, 11:47:14 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Reid: Bain Investor Told Me That Mitt Romney 'Didn't Pay Any Taxes For 10 Years' (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Reid: Bain Investor Told Me That Mitt Romney 'Didn't Pay Any Taxes For 10 Years'  (Read 25031 times)
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« on: August 17, 2012, 11:26:23 PM »

Interesting how every Democrat here will acknowledge that Reid is probably at least incorrect, but no Republican will acknowledge that something at least seems slightly suspicious about Romney's steadfast refusal to do something every presidential candidate has automatically done for 50+ years.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2012, 12:13:35 AM »

There is nothing in the least even slightly suspicious about Romney's steadfast refusal to release these tax files.

Yes there is.  When a candidate refuses to participate in standard procedure, even when members of his own party urge him to, it is only natural to assume he must have a reason not to.

Even though you won't admit it, you agree with me on this indisputable point.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies