Can Trump just implode already? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 10:41:23 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Can Trump just implode already? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Can Trump just implode already?  (Read 10724 times)
dudeabides
Tuvalu
« on: August 24, 2015, 10:24:05 AM »

The GOP has four choices:

1. Nominate Rubio
2. Nominate Bush
3. Nominate Paul
4. Lose
dudeabides
Tuvalu
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2015, 11:31:25 AM »

The GOP has four five choices:

1. Nominate Rubio
2. Nominate Bush
3. Nominate Paul
4. Nominate Kasich
5. Lose

FTFY Wink

I've got to tell you, I'm not so convinced John "God Wanted me to Expand Medicaid" Kasich could win a general election. I think his lack of diversity in his Ohio cabinet will be used against him in a major way in a general election. Additionally, if you think Jeb stumbled on Iraq, Kasich went from urging an invasion in 2002 to now saying he never would have gone in. 
dudeabides
Tuvalu
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2015, 12:36:44 PM »

The GOP has four five choices:

1. Nominate Rubio
2. Nominate Bush
3. Nominate Paul
4. Nominate Kasich
5. Lose

FTFY Wink

I've got to tell you, I'm not so convinced John "God Wanted me to Expand Medicaid" Kasich could win a general election. I think his lack of diversity in his Ohio cabinet will be used against him in a major way in a general election. Additionally, if you think Jeb stumbled on Iraq, Kasich went from urging an invasion in 2002 to now saying he never would have gone in.  

Absolutely no one who would ever consider voting for any Republican is going to vote against Kasich because "his cabinet was too white." In fact, if the media or the Clinton campaign attempted to use that idiotic line of attack (which I doubt), it would be more likely to backfire and help Kasich than it would be to cost him the election.

Lol yes. Pretty rich that a Jeb! supporter thinks that would ever be an issue. Voters are simple and have simple concerns. Like the last name "Bush."

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies