When will the US have its first SJW President? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 08, 2024, 09:03:12 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Presidential Election Trends (Moderator: 100% pro-life no matter what)
  When will the US have its first SJW President? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: When will the US have its first SJW President?  (Read 4368 times)
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -0.52

« on: October 13, 2015, 03:47:18 PM »

See, this term confuses me.  I think the mistake a lot on the left make when saying things like abolishing slavery was "progressive" or "radical" or whatever is that it more or less equates "the left" of any issue in any given time period as the correct one, even if society isn't ready for it yet.  Sorry, but that's ridiculous.  For example, I would have ABSOLUTELY supported the infrastructure spending that was pushed by GOP Presidents such as Lincoln, Teddy and Eisenhower ... but that doesn't mean those were "liberal" things to do just because liberals support doing EVEN MORE than that today; that's absurd logic.  I think liberals' suggestions of increased public funding for things today have passed what is needed and sensible, so I no longer support "infrastructure" spending.  I really detest the revisionist application of the word "liberal."

So, I don't think "SJWs" existed in past times, honestly.  At least not in the BRTD fashion.  I understand SJWs to be people who are uncomfortable and restless unless they have a cause to complain about, therefore they will always find a new one, even when their just ones have already been accomplished and all that's left is pointless bull s _ it.  So, I hope never.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies