I'm Not an "End Times" Enthusiast But Does Anyone Else Find It Worrying... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 29, 2024, 06:06:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Discussion
  Religion & Philosophy (Moderator: Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.)
  I'm Not an "End Times" Enthusiast But Does Anyone Else Find It Worrying... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I'm Not an "End Times" Enthusiast But Does Anyone Else Find It Worrying...  (Read 6450 times)
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« on: March 21, 2009, 05:23:38 AM »

I think that at this point we all know what the woman on the beast REALLY represents.

ITS TEH NIGG...eh, I mean African-Americans DESTRAYING ARERMICA!!#!=!
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2009, 05:01:24 PM »

I think that at this point we all know what the woman on the beast REALLY represents.

ITS TEH NIGG...eh, I mean African-Americans DESTRAYING ARERMICA!!#!=!

You must be logged in to read this quote.

There are two "beasts" of which Daniel and John the Revelator speaks.

One represents that end-time beast kingdom/nation called "MIGHTY BABYLON" which is hosted by "the ten kings".

And the other is that "man of lawlessness" or diverse race of people upon Babylon who exalt themselves above the ten kings in the latter years.

There's no great mystery as to where and who those two beasts represents!!

Clearly Babylon represent America and the European Americans. ie the ten kings!

And the man of lawlessness represents the ten horns or African Americans who've exalted themselves above the European Americans.

Paul said in 11Thes.2 that this is that which must occur before the 2nd Coming of Christ.....ie, the European Americans must fall away, and the African Americans must exalt themselves above them.

Clearly.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies