MA: Confirmation of Junkie for Superior Court Justice (Confirmed) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 06:02:27 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government
  Regional Governments (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  MA: Confirmation of Junkie for Superior Court Justice (Confirmed) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MA: Confirmation of Junkie for Superior Court Justice (Confirmed)  (Read 629 times)
Njall
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -1.55, S: -5.91

« on: July 10, 2013, 09:51:00 PM »

I don't think assurances of that kind really exist in Atlasia. 

I'm not saying he has to stick around for 5 years... just more than say, 6 months.

It is a fair question.  My only answer is that I will stick around as long as this game is fun and does not seem like a second job that I hate (I actually like my real one).   Last time I was here I found the atmosphere to be quite toxic and really took away from the game.

I came back to the Mideast because I can say the best time I had in this game was when I was in the Mideast Assembly.  That was fun.  No personality conflicts, so good old fashioned poltical discourse.

I have no plans to do anything other than stay in the region and work on my history of atlasia.  Almost done with the first couple of pages.

While I am here, I am more than happy to do this job to the best of my ability.  But I will not make any promises about staying.  With a job, a wife and a six month old, if this game becomes toxic again, I will leave.

Also, if sworn in, I plan to stay independent (no political party) and abstain from voting so that there will no question as to any bias.

Be careful, RG homelycooking has the nasty habit of purging voters from the rolls when they have missed three consecutive federal elections. Wink

He could just put 'None of the above' Tongue
Njall
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -1.55, S: -5.91

« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2013, 06:03:09 PM »

Aye
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies