Brian Schweitzer on Eric Cantor and Dianne Feinstein
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 28, 2024, 11:50:29 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Brian Schweitzer on Eric Cantor and Dianne Feinstein
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Brian Schweitzer on Eric Cantor and Dianne Feinstein  (Read 5109 times)
dmmidmi
dmwestmi
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2014, 09:19:55 AM »

Is he trying to derail his chances of getting even a low-level cabinet position?

What gave you the idea that he was interested in a Cabinet position?

I guess I just assumed that he's ambitious, and that if President/VP are off the table, that's the next best thing.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2014, 11:17:18 PM »

http://time.com/2903098/schweitzer-apologizes-for-off-color-remarks/

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Bleach Blonde Bad Built Butch Bodies for Biden
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

P P P

« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2014, 12:39:03 AM »

lol
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2014, 06:33:19 AM »

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/06/dianne-feinstein-brian-schweitzer-108083.html

You must be logged in to read this quote.
HAnnA MArin County
semocrat08
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2014, 06:45:33 AM »

Lol at all the people on here who thought/wanted him to be the anti-Hillary candidate. He's turning into the Democratic Party's version of Michele Bachmann.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2014, 06:49:14 AM »

This thread is totally setting my gaydar on.
Ogre Mage
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -5.22

P
« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2014, 06:54:13 PM »

Brian Schweitzer is not ready for prime time and has no business being on a national ticket. 
cbannon5
Rookie

Political Matrix
E: -1.29, S: -5.91

« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2014, 10:16:50 PM »

Schweitzer is the sort of candidate you wouldn't mind being your Governor or Congressman, but for Schweitzer to become President would be pretty scary.  Luckily it is not ever going to happen. 
Fuzzy Bear Loves Christian Missionaries
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2014, 10:30:35 PM »

This just proves further that Brian Schweitzer is completely unfit for office, and further distances himself from the Democratic Party. Dianne Feinstein is an amazing Senator who has advocated for LGBT rights, women's health, and gun control for her entire career, and to criticize her goes against everything we stand for. Comparing her to a prostitute is just mean and cruel to women.

Meanwhile, as governor, he upheld his state's medicinal marijuana bill that would allow more drugs to circulate all around Montana, let people claim any disability as an excuse to abuse it, and shut off a prescription to more effective, less dangerous drugs. He also has an endorsement from the NRA, which wants to keep guns in the hands of dangerous people, and he led the Democratic Party on and forced Baucus to retire, but at the last minute dropped out of the race. Today, while I was watching MSNBC, I heard Brian Schweitzer say the S-word. He's anti-woman, anti-gay, and a pottymouth too! #JustSayNo to Brian Schweitzer in 2016!

I'll bet that the DSCC is now pleased that Schweitzer didn't run for the Senate in Montana this year!

This guy'll never get elected to anything again.  People expect a degree of self-control from their elected officials.  This guy's only hope is a comedy show with poltical overtones.
eric82oslo
Junior Chimp
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.00, S: -5.65

« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2014, 10:55:04 AM »

Feinstein says she laughed of his comments. Tongue

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/06/20/exclusive-hillary-clinton-took-me-through-hell-rape-victim-says.html

Also, apparently Schweitzer apologized for the comment on Facebook. However Feinstein was disappointed that he hadn't called her to personally apologize to her.
nolesfan2011
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.68, S: -7.48

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2014, 07:22:37 PM »

This just proves further that Brian Schweitzer is completely unfit for office, and further distances himself from the Democratic Party. Dianne Feinstein is an amazing Senator who has advocated for LGBT rights, women's health, and gun control for her entire career, and to criticize her goes against everything we stand for. Comparing her to a prostitute is just mean and cruel to women.

Meanwhile, as governor, he upheld his state's medicinal marijuana bill that would allow more drugs to circulate all around Montana, let people claim any disability as an excuse to abuse it, and shut off a prescription to more effective, less dangerous drugs. He also has an endorsement from the NRA, which wants to keep guns in the hands of dangerous people, and he led the Democratic Party on and forced Baucus to retire, but at the last minute dropped out of the race. Today, while I was watching MSNBC, I heard Brian Schweitzer say the S-word. He's anti-woman, anti-gay, and a pottymouth too! #JustSayNo to Brian Schweitzer in 2016!

lol Schweitzer is awesome, he was right about Feinstein and I highly approve of him telling the truth, her and her husband (who is involved in post office property fraud) are absolutely corrupt shills, and Feinstein supports the stasi. Her involvement in identity politics is because of her state, and her support of gun control is because she's a fear mongerer.

Baucus was awful and corrupt, and drugs should be legal, so yeah he's awesome
Morning in Atlas
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2014, 08:05:52 PM »

lol Schweitzer is awesome, he was right about Feinstein and I highly approve of him telling the truth, her and her husband (who is involved in post office property fraud) are absolutely corrupt shills, and Feinstein supports the stasi. Her involvement in identity politics is because of her state, and her support of gun control is because she's a fear mongerer.

Baucus was awful and corrupt, and drugs should be legal, so yeah he's awesome

lol
Free Bird
TheHawk
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.84, S: -5.48

« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2014, 06:00:39 PM »

A "Democrat"
Senate Minority Leader Lord Voldemort
Joshua
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.52, S: -5.91

« Reply #38 on: July 23, 2014, 10:44:37 AM »

Ugh Schweitzer should have just shut up years ago and ran for that senate seat this year.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #39 on: September 29, 2014, 08:08:35 PM »

Bump for Schweitzermentum.

○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #40 on: September 29, 2014, 09:35:31 PM »

Infinity times better than before!
BaconBacon96
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #41 on: September 30, 2014, 01:46:12 AM »

I was going to make a thread about it, but since this thread got bumped I'll just say it here. I don't think Schweitzer's running. He hasn't been in the headlines for months, he hasn't made many appearances recently. Something changed after those comments.
ShadowRocket
cb48026

« Reply #42 on: October 01, 2014, 08:48:40 PM »

Yeah, I don't think he'll run anymore either. Besides, Webb can probably fulfill the same niche as Schweitzer would've.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies