Torch-bearing white nationalists march ahead of alt-right rally(Charlottesville) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 04:39:01 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Torch-bearing white nationalists march ahead of alt-right rally(Charlottesville) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Torch-bearing white nationalists march ahead of alt-right rally(Charlottesville)  (Read 42109 times)
Zinneke
JosepBroz
YaBB God
Belgium

« on: August 12, 2017, 04:46:57 PM »

Another mudslinging contest that fails to realise it is this toxic atmosphere that is dividing our societies.
Zinneke
JosepBroz
YaBB God
Belgium

« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2017, 05:00:07 PM »

Let's see if we can go the next 3 pages without resorting to whataboutism.
Zinneke
JosepBroz
YaBB God
Belgium

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2017, 05:03:35 PM »

Using this list, and including today's incident here's my tally of terrorist incidents post-9/11 (rough count, not plugged into Excel or anything):

65 different attacks:
- 31 perpetrated by Islamic extremists
- 15 perpetrated by neo-Nazis, sovereign citizens, and assorted far-right terrorists
- 3 perpetrated by black nationalists, ecoterrorists, and assorted far-left terrorists
- 16 perpetrated by people with other or unknown motives

167 people killed (not including attackers)
- 95 were killed by Islamic extremists (over half of these in the Orlando shooting)
- 37 were killed by neo-Nazis, sovereign citizens, and assorted far-right terrorists
- 4 were killed by black nationalists, ecoterrorists, and assorted far-left terrorists
- 31 were killed by people with other or unknown motives
Precisely. If killing the families of ISIS members is okay, then killing the families of right-wing terrorists is okay too.
Why don't you just kill yourself if you're this itchy to do some harm?

Cool it, Sanchez. You're going to get banned if you continue.
I'm going to get banned? Did you read Cora's post? It's only a matter of time before he goes out to "avenge" what happened today.

Lost already.
Zinneke
JosepBroz
YaBB God
Belgium

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2017, 05:07:19 PM »

In other news, /pol/ "identified" the driver as Joel Vangheluwe and used various photos of him in artsy outfits as a way to prove "he's not one of us lmao, just another leftist"
belgians...

I dunno, /pol/ seem adamant the Jews did it.Tongue
Zinneke
JosepBroz
YaBB God
Belgium

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2017, 05:27:41 PM »

The left seems to be hysterically obsessed with Trump, who condemned the hatred and bigotry espoused.

Obsessed ?
Do you mean like when the right was hysterically obsessed with Hillary's emails ?

Zinneke
JosepBroz
YaBB God
Belgium

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2017, 05:33:40 PM »

I take back my previous statement. I love this thread.
Zinneke
JosepBroz
YaBB God
Belgium

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2017, 05:40:42 PM »

I take back my previous statement. I love this thread.
Just trying to lighten up a tense situation but in all seriousness the fact Terry looks more like the CIC right now then Trump does should embarrass him

Yeah Im sorry, I took it a bit litterally
Zinneke
JosepBroz
YaBB God
Belgium

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2017, 05:43:09 PM »

Extremely normal person behaivour to come into a thread about white supremacists and start yelling about people wanting reparations.

Yeah. I'm SURE David isn't at all racist. That's definitely the first thought I had!

Oh I know David is a racist from every time he talks about Palestinians. This is just the first time I've seen him nuzzle so close to actual white supremacy.

It's pretty ironic considering all the antisemitism on display from the side he's excusing.

Its also ironic because his country received reparations from West Germany.
Zinneke
JosepBroz
YaBB God
Belgium

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2017, 05:47:34 PM »

Extremely normal person behaivour to come into a thread about white supremacists and start yelling about people wanting reparations.

Yeah. I'm SURE David isn't at all racist. That's definitely the first thought I had!
Oh I know David is a racist from every time he talks about Palestinians. This is just the first time I've seen him nuzzle so close to actual white supremacy.
Because saying "reparations" -- payments from white people to black people based on race -- are racist = white supremacy? Atlas Leftists are getting more deranged by the minute.

How did reparations even come up in this thread?
I mentioned them as an example of why Trump is right when he says that the hatred and racism comes from multiple sides.

So are the reparations from West Germany to Israel a hate crime, David?
Zinneke
JosepBroz
YaBB God
Belgium

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2017, 06:06:00 PM »

DSA support BDS and are just as vile as -- and more dangerous than -- the organizers of the rally. Which doesn't excuse the latter group at all, btw.

Supporting a nonviolent, voluntary boycott of Israel is worse than a neo-Nazi, White Supremacist rally that resulted in one of its participants employing an ISIS terrorist tactic to kill 1 person and injure over 20 others. You are a true piece of work.

Its the post that sums up DavidB. Incredibly misguided, unable to see the irony of defending neo-Nazis by pointing the figure at the BDS movement for anti-semitism.
Zinneke
JosepBroz
YaBB God
Belgium

« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2017, 06:29:16 PM »

Do you really stand by your posts that these two groups (one of which wants you dead and the other of which will die for you) are equally bad?
Both want me dead and none will die for me. I absolutely think both are equally bad and also think those on the left are more dangerous than those on the right (but only due to the fact that they are politically stronger).
I just ... don't understand how you can honestly believe that.

At this point its attention seeking. He believes the American left-wing want him dead. That's all folks!
Zinneke
JosepBroz
YaBB God
Belgium

« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2017, 06:35:38 PM »

Source.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies