Newsweek: How Donald Trump is fueling ISIS (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 06:32:51 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Newsweek: How Donald Trump is fueling ISIS (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Newsweek: How Donald Trump is fueling ISIS  (Read 915 times)
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« on: February 27, 2017, 05:05:07 PM »

I don't agree with the title of this thread........it's about time someone told these guys like it is.....we're coming to destroy you. 
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2017, 05:11:55 PM »

I don't agree with the title of this thread........it's about time someone told these guys like it is.....we're coming to destroy you. 

lol Trump cultists still buying his campaign slogans....I guess Mexico's gonna pay for the wall is no longer avaliable

I see nothing wrong with calling out ISIS........but I do want results, not slogans.  Kthx.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2017, 05:17:24 PM »

I've read countless times that the best way to destroy ISIS is to cut off their funding.

Instead of going to war, of spending needless $$$ to build a war machine we don't need, let's go after cutting off their funding. And that's just one angle to tackle.

There are much better ways to go about dealing with a perceived enemy than by wasting money blasting it to smithereens with weapons of mass destruction.

Why can't we do both?  Seriously, no one ever said it was a one pronged approach.  But hey we're not going to convince each other but I do appreciate the back and forth.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2017, 05:18:42 PM »

lol Trump cultists still buying his campaign slogans....I guess Mexico's gonna pay for the wall is no longer avaliable

I see nothing wrong with calling out ISIS........but I do want results, not slogans.  Kthx.

Trump promised the public a plan to defeat ISIS within 30 days of his inauguration and here we are on day 34 and still nothing ...just like his promises of an EO into voter fraud, 2nd muslim ban

I'm sure he's going to tell you and I and his followers all about it when it's developed.........wait, maybe not. 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies