VA, CO (Fox): Clinton +7 (VA), +10 (CO) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 11:38:10 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  VA, CO (Fox): Clinton +7 (VA), +10 (CO) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: VA, CO (Fox): Clinton +7 (VA), +10 (CO)  (Read 3912 times)
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« on: July 13, 2016, 05:08:29 PM »

So you're telling me that CO/VA are going to be D+4, while OH/PA/FL are all R+1 or 2? Okay then.
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2016, 05:26:54 PM »

Hillary is dominating! Also shows that Trump NEEDS PA!

He won't get it. You guys always think PA is gonna go your way and it's the same song and dance. Ohio is possible for the GOP though

Trump or not, PA is pretty much a must-win state for ANY Republican presidential candidate. Bush had CO, NV, NC and VA all locked up for him, he didn't need PA.

This is precisely the reason why Trump is the most electable of all Pub candidates this year. He can win Pennsylvania. The others can't.

Trump has a chance in PA, but a +6 poll for him doesn't make him favored (especially since another poll shows Hillary up 9.) Also, you really don't think Kasich would have a chance there?
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2016, 06:16:26 PM »

Hillary is dominating! Also shows that Trump NEEDS PA!

He won't get it. You guys always think PA is gonna go your way and it's the same song and dance. Ohio is possible for the GOP though

Trump or not, PA is pretty much a must-win state for ANY Republican presidential candidate. Bush had CO, NV, NC and VA all locked up for him, he didn't need PA.

This is precisely the reason why Trump is the most electable of all Pub candidates this year. He can win Pennsylvania. The others can't.

Trump has a chance in PA, but a +6 poll for him doesn't make him favored (especially since another poll shows Hillary up 9.) Also, you really don't think Kasich would have a chance there?

Kasich doesn't have the economic message that resonates with normally Dem voting working class whites and blacks.

I am tired of this one-state Kasich should be our nominee meme from the left/#nevertrump fools. No, he shouldn't. He'd effectively be defined by the Democrats as the fat cat Lehman Brothers exec in the 2008 bailout.

I'm not arguing that Kasich should be the nominee. I'm saying that, as a Democrat, I'd be significantly more concerned about Hillary's chances if Kasich were her opponent.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies