Best districts in NH and Maine to run for State Legislature as a Republican (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 02:59:13 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Geography & Demographics (Moderators: muon2, 100% pro-life no matter what)
  Best districts in NH and Maine to run for State Legislature as a Republican (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Best districts in NH and Maine to run for State Legislature as a Republican  (Read 1616 times)
Brittain33
brittain33
Moderators
Atlas Star

« on: December 31, 2014, 12:41:00 PM »

MOVED:
I have narrowed it down to two states to move to. Of course, being purple and light blue, respectively, New Hampshire and Maine make it hard to run for office as a Republican. Therefore, since I can't find a good map worth sh**t, which State House and Senate districts in those two states are the best for my brand of what I call "Snollins Libertarian Republicanism?"
New Hampshire has an extremely large House of Representatives, with multi-member districts, so you might only have to finish 4th or 6th in a primary.  Because of the large size, members sit in wooden folding chairs, and it is not particularly lucrative to serve, so turnover should be greater.

I think it must be hard to not be elected to the NH House of Representatives if you put in a minimum of effort and aren't on the wrong team for the district. It seems like every session we hear about an elected rep with truly appalling or embarrassing views who won because no one knew anything but their party ID and they coasted in.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies