Bernie on TYT - I will support Clinton if she adopts these policy positions! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 05:11:18 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Bernie on TYT - I will support Clinton if she adopts these policy positions! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Bernie on TYT - I will support Clinton if she adopts these policy positions!  (Read 983 times)
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

« on: March 23, 2016, 11:50:23 PM »

I won't support Hillary even if Bernie actively campaigns for her. For me it is the cause, not Bernie.

Apart from the horrible candidate Hillary is , supporting her would kill the Progressive Movement & would elect a moderate/Semi-conservative to the White house. It's these fake Lefties who do more damage to the progressive cause than the GOP people. I want a strong progressive person in 2020!

If you really, truly believe that, then vote for Cruz for god sakes. We don't need your vote if you are that much of a petulant baby.

He is an example of who would be a member of the Democratic party's own Tea Party, if they ever come to have one. Frankly, it's absolutists like him who will be the death of the party should their numbers ever grow.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies