VA-05/SurveyUSA: Rep. Goode (R) in a tight race (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 03, 2024, 07:50:30 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  2008 Senatorial Election Polls
  VA-05/SurveyUSA: Rep. Goode (R) in a tight race (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: VA-05/SurveyUSA: Rep. Goode (R) in a tight race  (Read 3411 times)
Brittain33
brittain33
Moderators
Atlas Star

« on: November 03, 2008, 02:01:21 PM »

I read somewhere that internals have Obama winning this district... is that possible?
Brittain33
brittain33
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2008, 02:18:04 PM »

I read somewhere that internals have Obama winning this district... is that possible?

Unless there's something in addition to this link, there's no Prez horserace call.

Sorry, by "internals" I meant polling done by the campaigns, specifically the McCain campaign (because an Obama internal "leaking" that result wouldn't have been noteworthy.)
Brittain33
brittain33
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2008, 05:01:07 PM »

Didn't something just come out about some erotic film being filmed in his office?

Ad flyers were faxed out of his office, and his fax number was used for stuff to be faxed in. I don't think anyone is claiming Goode knew about any of this.

It wasn't even an erotic film. This has to win the mountain-out-of-a-molehill award for 2008, even if you take paranoia about association with Teh Gay in some districts at face value.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies