#LOL @davidaxelrod (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 02:15:29 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  #LOL @davidaxelrod (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: #LOL @davidaxelrod  (Read 6335 times)
Mehmentum
Icefire9
YaBB God
United States

« on: January 31, 2012, 07:28:46 AM »

Burn!
Mehmentum
Icefire9
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2012, 01:21:02 PM »

I suppose Axelrod's constant tweets about Romney illustrate just how much they fear him as the candidate.
I would have agreed with you a month ago.  While Romney is still the strongest candidate the GOP has, which is why they are focusing on him, he's pretty weak in any context except in comparison to his opponents for the GOP nomination.
Mehmentum
Icefire9
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2012, 06:31:39 PM »

America's limousine liberals have a problem with Romney's dog liking fresh air?

Yeah and dog's don't have that reaction from liking fresh air... you do realise how you just make Romney seem even worse with your 'defending' of him... even Phil's (love ya Phil) knee-jerks over Santorum are more reasonable.

Have you ever owned a dog? Sometimes they have accidents where they go places they normally do not go because you were unable to let them into the wild, or forgot to attend to them. It happens every now and then.

When we take our dog on a trip, we let him out every once in a while.  I suppose mittens thought that he couldn't be bothered with that.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies