How much is Trump willing to spend in the general? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 03:44:46 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  How much is Trump willing to spend in the general? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How much is Trump willing to spend in the general?  (Read 342 times)
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« on: May 04, 2016, 12:50:57 PM »

Trump has made it this far spending relatively little money, while others have blown tens of millions of dollars on failed runs. Maybe it's evidence that money actually doesn't mean anything in politics, but I suspect Trump is still planning to step up his money game for the general. The only problem for him is that, unlike Romney or McCain, he really doesn't have the same backing from the donor class of the party. I suspect with the right coaxing they could come around to him, but for the sake of argument, let's say they don't. How much of his own money is Trump willing to pitch in for the general? And will it be enough.

I'm still not convinced that Trump won't just wake up one morning (maybe he already has?) and think "meh, being President isn't all it's cracked up to be" and only put in a half-assed effort without much financial commitment. Dreamers can dream...
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies