Liberal National Committee Headquarters [Keystone Phil/Tmthforu94 endorsed] (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 31, 2024, 05:16:15 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Liberal National Committee Headquarters [Keystone Phil/Tmthforu94 endorsed] (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Liberal National Committee Headquarters [Keystone Phil/Tmthforu94 endorsed]  (Read 46906 times)
freefair
United Kingdom

« on: December 26, 2012, 03:36:58 PM »

Hey, new member here, in the Pacific area. I'm certainly on the right wing of the Liberal Party , but I agree with the basic ideological tenets of the movement, and although i consider myself to be on the economic right the Whig socio-cultural platform is one I'd rather not stomach.
Anything I can do for the party in my region?
freefair
United Kingdom

« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2012, 04:21:28 PM »

I didn't know the Whigs had dissolved- I'm sorry Liberals but it looks like I'll be leaving your party already as the Federalists seem to be closer to my views, especially on decentralisation!! No hard feelings, we can still work together constructively on policy proposals :-)
freefair
United Kingdom

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2012, 04:33:59 PM »

Hopefully the Federalists won't mind if someday one of us Liberals go into their thread and try diverting people from their party.

No, I made my descision before his post, as I was about to retract, he posted, so my post appeared after his- It isn't his fault, don't blame him.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies