The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 25, 2024, 06:52:45 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI  (Read 153533 times)
Higgs

Political Matrix
E: 6.14, S: -4.17

« on: December 05, 2016, 07:35:04 PM »

3-17 days of fighting before the PRC surrenders.  Depends on how long they want to get their ass handed to them.
It would be the other way around.

The rare instance where both posts in a quote chain belong in the Landfill
What's so bad about the post.  I just posted that I think it was more likely that the opposite would be true.
I believe posts that are stupid and based in post election pouting tend to get filed under "absurd" or "ignorant."
The only stupid posts on this forum come from the racists and nazi's like you.

*Nazis
I really don't give a sh**t.  Go drink at a frat party instead of correcting people's grammar on the Internet.

*fraternity

And... It's 5:30 PM on a Monday!
So?  And again, you really need to do something other than this.  Trying, and failing to be clever really doesn't suit you well.  You come off as, and it seems are a dick who can't be anything other than that to people.

I could read this without looking at who posted and think they're referencing you.
Higgs

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2016, 04:00:55 PM »

Not just the previous post, but every single thing Famous Mortimer has said in this thread: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=254843.0

He is truly a piece of sh**t, some views are just indefensible.
Higgs

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2017, 02:17:22 PM »

Hillary, without hesitation. Better the horrifying neoliberalism of Hillary than outright embracing fascism.

Apparently voting for Tulsi Gabbard is embracing fascism.
Higgs

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2017, 02:20:09 PM »

Signature: "President Trump, get used to saying it."

and?
Higgs

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2017, 02:51:47 PM »

Eating meat should definitely be disincentivized by the government.
Higgs

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2017, 08:45:15 PM »

One of the greatest FF of all time. If Trump succeeds, her life will have represented the pinnacle of the American dream. Hillary and Trump have exposed the true depths of fear, prejudice and misogyny in the American tragedy, even in our hallowed institutions such as the FBI, to everyone and even to herself.

How delusional.
Higgs

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2017, 11:59:55 AM »

glad to see that at least the democratic base is accepting reälity

What's so illegitimate about Trump? You can say muh popular vote all you'd like, but that doesn't change the fact that presidential elections are determined by the electoral college.

ya m8 he didn't win by either measure so i don't see what your point is

i'm sorry facts trigger you (?)

Explain exactly why you think Clinton won the Electoral College

- republicans' large-scale illegal schemes to prevent people from voting (some of which were so egregious they were struck down even after the indefensible shelby co. v. holder decision) are very well documented

- i think even the farthest-right of us can agree that at least like, two or three percent of trump voters (i.e. enough to account for the official margins) are nazis, no? (obviously it's substantially more than that but y'know) anyways nazis aren't people and therefore can't vote

Nobody likes Nazis, but in the context of American politics and the freedom of speech and expression we will never, ever take for granted in this country, this sentence belongs in this thread.  Horrible people are allowed to express their horrible opinions.

nah

This just needed to be in here twice.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies