Randy Bryce Announces Run for Congress Against Paul Ryan in Compelling Ad (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 09:57:18 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Randy Bryce Announces Run for Congress Against Paul Ryan in Compelling Ad (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Randy Bryce Announces Run for Congress Against Paul Ryan in Compelling Ad  (Read 1767 times)
BuckeyeNut

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -7.30

« on: July 10, 2017, 11:08:27 AM »

Until then, Grothman is the most vulnerable House incumbent in Wisconsin.

IMO Kind is more vulnerable assuming the WI GOP can find someone decent run against him.

*And 2018 breaks the modern pattern of the party holding the white house getting murdered in a midterm. Among other things.

Yeah, I'm sure a R+8 district is more likely to flip than an EVEN district (and IIRC, Trump won Kind's (D) district by 4, and Grothman's (R) district by 17).  But apparently numbers don't matter to some people because "Trump midterm".

1: I think ossoff2028 meant most vulnerable Republican, even though that's not what he said.
2: We saw some weird things happen to Republican incumbents in 2006. Not that I think Bryce is going to win.
BuckeyeNut

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -7.30

« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2017, 01:28:11 PM »

He was never going to win, but Paul Ryan called Trump a racist. One social message in the mix of an overwhelmingly economic driven campaign is fine.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies