The TrumpCare comes back from the dead (...and lives!) thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 12:28:36 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  The TrumpCare comes back from the dead (...and lives!) thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The TrumpCare comes back from the dead (...and lives!) thread  (Read 47068 times)
Mr.Phips
Junior Chimp

« on: June 19, 2017, 04:53:42 PM »
« edited: June 19, 2017, 04:58:15 PM by Mr.Phips »

Muh moderates will save us

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Of course she is.  

Mr.Phips
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2017, 04:57:40 PM »

I can just hear her a annoying trembling voice right now "Iii aaam oopen toooo phaaasinggg ooutt mmeeedicareee ooverrr sssevennnn yearssss".

You're aware that's a medical condition she has?

That I did not know.
Mr.Phips
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2017, 05:01:04 PM »
« Edited: June 19, 2017, 05:03:22 PM by Mr.Phips »

I can just hear her a annoying trembling voice right now "Iii aaam oopen toooo phaaasinggg ooutt mmeeedicareee ooverrr sssevennnn yearssss".

Why be empathetic about the medical conditions of a woman whose about to send 23 million people off of health care?

My thoughts too, but I did delete that since it's probably not in the best taste if she indeed does have a condition.

But seriously, her whole fake moderate routine is just too predictable at this point.
Mr.Phips
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2017, 08:29:59 PM »

Why be empathetic about the medical conditions of a woman whose about to send 23 million people off of health care?

My thoughts too, but I did delete that since it's probably not in the best taste if she indeed does have a condition.

But seriously, her whole fake moderate routine is just too predictable at this point.

If this disgrace passes the Senate 50-50, and Susan Collins votes for it, then Maine's odd obsession with Republican faux moderates is the cause for 23 million losing their health care.

It still bothers me that Bill Clinton couldn't help Joe Brennan beat Collins on his coattails in 1996 in that open seat race.  Clinton won Maine by 20 points, yet Collins still won that race as a non incumbent.  So frustrating.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies