Indiana Republicans continue early voting shenanigans in Democratic areas (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 12, 2024, 09:09:26 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Indiana Republicans continue early voting shenanigans in Democratic areas (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Indiana Republicans continue early voting shenanigans in Democratic areas  (Read 1134 times)
Hoosier_Nick
Nicholas_Roberts
United States

Political Matrix
E: -3.03, S: -7.22

« on: August 10, 2017, 09:43:19 PM »

The Marion County GOP are complete crooks (well, maybe just the national GOP). Let's get this straight: Marion County, which has almost 1/6 of the state's population, doesn't even have 20% as many early voting locations as Johnson County, a small suburban county that's coincidentally strongly Republican. When I went to vote at the ONE location in Marion, it was an hour and a half long wait. That's classic voter suppression. Jim Merritt (the MCGOP chair), is my State Senator. His unwillingness to do anything for what is fair is the reason I'm not only going to vote against him, but campaign against him in 2018. An absolute political hack who paints himself as a moderate. Rant over.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies