Clinton speaks about Sanders supporters during private event
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 26, 2024, 09:07:36 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Clinton speaks about Sanders supporters during private event
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: Clinton speaks about Sanders supporters during private event  (Read 3439 times)
NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: October 02, 2016, 04:42:41 PM »

This is completely a non-issue and will have virtually zero impact in the General Election.

She said something during the early days of the primaries, that had a mixture of truth, combined with a little bit of sarcasm.

The primaries are long over, just like Obama's '08 comments in PA "clinging to their guns and religion" will have a negligible impact come November.

Nothing to see here.... move along folks.

I say this as a Bernie supporter during the primaries, and although I have some issues with Clinton on certain policy grounds, still believe she is the better of the current two major party candidates by a long mile.
Bismarck
Chancellor

« Reply #76 on: October 02, 2016, 05:17:41 PM »

This improves my opinion of Clinton ever so slightly.
izixs
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.31, S: -6.51

« Reply #77 on: October 02, 2016, 05:22:23 PM »

This is completely a non-issue and will have virtually zero impact in the General Election.

She said something during the early days of the primaries, that had a mixture of truth, combined with a little bit of sarcasm.

The primaries are long over, just like Obama's '08 comments in PA "clinging to their guns and religion" will have a negligible impact come November.

Nothing to see here.... move along folks.

I say this as a Bernie supporter during the primaries, and although I have some issues with Clinton on certain policy grounds, still believe she is the better of the current two major party candidates by a long mile.

Exactly. Its also fairly telling that pretty much anyone I know who is getting all bent out of shape about it are those who are voting green now anyway over the whole losing thing. And they're eager to avoid mentioning the when of it too to put it into context.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 4.13, S: 2.09

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #78 on: October 02, 2016, 10:03:25 PM »

The deliberate misrepresentation of these comments is simply another attempt to divide the working class voters by exploiting petty divisions.

Clinton was demonstrating an understanding of the economic problems facing the nation, and in doing so, gives me hope that she will address these issues as President.  There is no point in pretending that millennials have been anything but scammed into taking out enormous loans to pay for college.  They are entering a job market with declining working conditions, flat wages and decreasing opportunities.  College degree or not, it is only getting harder to find stable full-time work with gainful remuneration.  Only Hillary Clinton comes close to grasping this.  Donald Trump thinks that swindling working class voters by offering racist rhetoric and more trickle-down economics is the solution.  He's wrong.
PRESIDENT STANTON
United States

« Reply #79 on: October 03, 2016, 10:44:18 AM »

Mitt Romney says "Hey Hillary, welcome to my world!"
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies