NY: Spitzer's Aides Cited by New York AG for Use of Police to Tarnish Bruno (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 11:31:23 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  NY: Spitzer's Aides Cited by New York AG for Use of Police to Tarnish Bruno (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NY: Spitzer's Aides Cited by New York AG for Use of Police to Tarnish Bruno  (Read 2602 times)
bullmoose88
Atlas Icon

« on: July 24, 2007, 09:55:52 PM »

Sam,

As fellow law students who have moved to NY state to do the law school thing, whats the worst (realistically speaking) that could happen there?

I mean, its unlikely this is going to fuel a Republican/Bloomberg Victory in 2010...and I can't see Spitzer resigning or being removed from office...

Does this create an opportunity for Cuomo to primary Spitzer, should things not improve in the interim?

Other wise...big deal?
bullmoose88
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2007, 09:58:24 PM »

He's not related to the item of course, I am simply pointing out that if Spitzer isn't "popular", Pawlenty is hardly popular either, and isn't going to make Minnesota super-safe state for the Republican ticket if he's on it like all GOP hacks seem to believe.

I'm not sure I follow your analogy...I mean...

on one side we have a Democrat having *some* political/popularity troubles in a democratic state...and on the other, a GOP candidate having some of his own but also in a democratic state...

so what we have now is an issue of relative popularity...one could say...Spitzer with those numbers? In New York? Thats troubling.

Pawlenty in a Democratic State like Minnesota? Thats not as bad...even encouraging.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies