Democrats: If you lose Florida and Ohio, do you still feel confident of victory? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 02:25:47 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  Democrats: If you lose Florida and Ohio, do you still feel confident of victory? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Democrats: If you lose Florida and Ohio, do you still feel confident of victory?  (Read 6269 times)
exopolitician
MATCHU[D]
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.03, S: -6.26

« on: March 25, 2008, 09:35:08 AM »

Im not going to give you the excitement of saying no, but im not going to say yes either. I honestly dont know whats going to happen in November. I do know democrats are still favored with the way the economy is now and how arrogant your candidate is stating "Everything in Iraq is okay, I dont care what people say...". Just because your candidate leads now, 8 months before November with no real democratic nominee in sight doesnt mean its going to remain that way.
exopolitician
MATCHU[D]
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2008, 10:43:20 AM »

All I have to say is this; Those who think that the 2004 and 2000 maps will neccessarily continue into 2008 are fooling themselves.

And no, Obama will not defeat McCain this November under ANY circumstances. I gaurentee that. Only the angel, Hillary Clinton, can.

I wish to borrow the magic cyrstal ball that you are using to see into the future. Im curious to view other events in the distant future besides the upcoming election. Smiley
exopolitician
MATCHU[D]
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2008, 10:47:27 AM »

All I have to say is this; Those who think that the 2004 and 2000 maps will neccessarily continue into 2008 are fooling themselves.

And no, Obama will not defeat McCain this November under ANY circumstances. I gaurentee that. Only the angel, Hillary Clinton, can.

I wish to borrow the magic cyrstal ball that you are using to see into the future. Im curious to view other events in the distant future besides the upcoming election. Smiley

I have some things to do, but I will show it to you later. Tongue

Uhg, I cant wait that longgg! Sad
exopolitician
MATCHU[D]
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2008, 11:55:57 AM »

....and don't forget West Virgininia.

Uh, what about it?
Pages: [1]