South Gubernatorial Debate Commentary Thread. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 04:33:41 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  South Gubernatorial Debate Commentary Thread. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: South Gubernatorial Debate Commentary Thread.  (Read 3456 times)
Morning in Atlas
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: April 15, 2015, 04:47:06 PM »

Its nonesense when the Governor was forced to admit he was reading the wrong bill?

It is nonsense he cannot answer why he at every turn avoided going to the places that could have steared him to the right bill?

It is nonsense that in four months nothing has changed in regards to that policy?

It is nonsense that a Governor who opposes late term abortion cannot answer why he has failed to to ban it when he has had almost three months to do so?

No, what is nonesense is you coming in this thread and attacking me, my party, Deadprez. I remember when Flo was regarded as a joke by most every party in this game, including is own Progressive Union. I am glad he is more highly regarded now and he has made great strides in the past two years. People grow and improve and learn from their mistakes. Your Party's founder was a highly controversial figure who inherited the Governorship after being in the game mere days and he was treated like dirt that first year.

I have praised flo as well, but that doesn't mean he is god. He makes mistakes and he has to own them just like any other incumbent in this game. When you reach the point, when who you are friends with determins the standards you are held too, then trully how is it any different then what Labor does. Flo has a right to run on his successes, Deadprez has a right to run against his deficiencies and the people of the south deserve an honest campaign hashing out those differences. It doesn't deserve this slandering of legitimate critiques as you have done here Turk.

Morning in Atlas
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2015, 01:30:05 AM »
« Edited: April 17, 2015, 01:36:20 AM by Sawx, King in the North »

I've already figured out 2/3 of the puzzle; just need to solve one more riddle.

The region change thing kind of derailed his plans to move back sooner, but I'd like to solve the puzzle.

I've been a very silent member since '11, but I reregisterd in the NE only to serve on a jury for Snowstalkers trial. I will register back in the Dirty South when all is said and done. But if the trial is continuing on Election Day, I will cast my vote in the elections.
Morning in Atlas
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2015, 02:18:27 AM »

That is what he told me and I believe some others as well. Sanchez just got caught up in the flurry of other shannigans going and people jumped to conclusions.

Yeah. I'm also a little confused over why Sanchez would even be involved in TPP's process, considering he's voted for me before and generally has a very positive view of me.
Morning in Atlas
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2015, 02:37:52 AM »
« Edited: April 17, 2015, 02:55:44 AM by Sawx, King in the North »

The region change thing kind of derailed his plans to move back sooner, but I'd like to solve the puzzle.

I've been a very silent member since '11, but I reregisterd in the NE only to serve on a jury for Snowstalkers trial. I will register back in the Dirty South when all is said and done. But if the trial is continuing on Election Day, I will cast my vote in the elections.

I was hoping you'd rightfully admit to the first piece of the puzzle, though.

I said yes, he asked about TPP, and I simply explained my piece. So yes, you could certainly say that I had a hand in him switching parties. However, I had no part in telling him to move to the IDS - especially considering I'm more focused on my own region (which you can attest to) and don't consider Flo very threatened.

Please send me your theory tomorrow. I need to go to bed and we need to defend our party against our enemies that seem to make plot against us.

Don't want war? Don't start shit.
Morning in Atlas
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2015, 03:45:01 AM »
« Edited: April 17, 2015, 03:48:38 AM by Sawx, King in the North »

Please send me your theory tomorrow. I need to go to bed and we need to defend our party against our enemies that seem to make plot against us.

Don't want war? Don't start shit.

Don't fucking threaten me or my friends ever again, small fry. You talk a lot of smack and we've been letting you walk back your menstrual threats and explain away your backstabbings of us while we kept our end of bargains for a long time. You want a fucking war? Take the first fucking swipe (for the tenth fucking time) and let's see how much power you got behind all of that flap. I'll tell you what you're not going to do anymore, and that is telling us how to respond or not respond to the bullshit you propagate by threatening us when we do.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies