South Gubernatorial Debate Commentary Thread. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 02:10:32 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  South Gubernatorial Debate Commentary Thread. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: South Gubernatorial Debate Commentary Thread.  (Read 3452 times)
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« on: April 15, 2015, 04:56:14 PM »

Well, this certainly looks active. I'll add this to my required reading for later!
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2015, 07:24:09 PM »

I'm really interested in who all is strategically recruiting and relocating voters to the South at the last minute. Obviously Flo is doing so, as we can see the new recruit darthebearnc was registered Labor/MA  before being registered TPP/NC. Then Maxwell hilariously moved to a non-competitive region just a day before a potentially competitive election in which his party is trying to win an office (what?). Finally, ChairmanSanchez relocated to the South as well, but who knows who was behind that. I don't know about you, but I am going to speculate, speculate, speculate until I figure it all out!
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2015, 07:38:10 PM »

I'm really interested in who all is strategically recruiting and relocating voters to the South at the last minute. Obviously Flo is doing so, as we can see the new recruit darthebearnc was registered Labor/MA  before being registered TPP/NC. Then Maxwell hilariously moved to a non-competitive region just a day before a potentially competitive election in which his party is trying to win an office (what?). Finally, ChairmanSanchez relocated to the South as well, but who knows who was behind that. I don't know about you, but I am going to speculate, speculate, speculate until I figure it all out!

I actually never recruited anyone Tongue

I do know who converted him to The People's Party, but apparently he came down here because he wanted to Tongue

Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2015, 07:50:05 PM »

I've already figured out 2/3 of the puzzle; just need to solve one more riddle.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2015, 08:11:51 PM »

This is not a game of Dungeons and Dragons, Windjammer. Roll Eyes

Actually, that is exactly what it is, Mr. Former Defender of the Imperial Realm and Knights of Southrondia, and I'm embarrassed for you that you didn't learn that after all this time.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2015, 08:12:47 PM »

Precisely - that's why I above all others get to call out all the goody-two-shoes who pointed it out when I did it as if it was bad and now act like it's OK when their hands are in the cookie jar!
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2015, 08:25:01 PM »
« Edited: April 16, 2015, 08:26:32 PM by RGriffin »

Can somebody please rename this thread as "Profiles in Paranoia"?

Shhhh

Are we seeing some bizarre incestuous alliance laid bare here? Why would Labor care if a Federalist moved back to the, uh, place he's actually from? They don't have a candidate in this race and I would have assumed they'd be more inclined ideologically to support Flo than his crackpot opponent.

e: PM ME ABOUT OUR ENEMIES COMRADE

As far as I'm concerned, this has to do with the fact that this is like the 6th time Flo hasn't respected someone's initial choice in registration and instead proceeds to PM and meddle with them within an hour or two of them joining. The Maxwell thing was likely an organic move on his part but if someone was involved with that, then it'd be a case of "steal a Labor registrant and move him out of a Labor region + move a non-Labor voter to a Labor region", so yeah, it matters, and considering how much crap I got for registering new people and moving them to the South, when it comes to people doing the same by sniping new registers - especially when they were so pious when it wasn't them doing it -  I'm going to make a deal about it every single time.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2015, 09:19:01 PM »

Griff,

yes there is a nefarious registration war going on in the South.  Yes the People are using strategic registration to disadvantage other parties.  And yes, this has been going on for years and years and years by practically everyone and their grandmother and everyone who every was is and or was be are hypocrites for pointing it out while being hes and bees for it just a few months ago when X was running in Y region against S opponent.

You aren't really breaking new ground here, despite what your flowy prose and your Alex Jones paranoia might think you are.

Signed,

Someone who no longer gives a shit and seriously go fuck yourself South for these dirty low down tricks.  Seriously, go suck a monkey's caca and shove it up your arses.

You can do better than that, Griffin, we both know it.

In all seriousness, asking voters to move is a pretty common thing, and considering what Labor did to the Mideast the current complaints are hilarious, to say the least.

Again: the difference is we embrace it, while all of y'all (minus Mechaman) fake unbelievable levels of outrage over it whenever it's not you behind the scenes doing it.

I'm not claiming to be above it: I'm claiming that all of y'all are just as shitty as us, and imploring you to own up to it for once. I mean, that's kind of been a big narrative for me in this game since always...
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2015, 02:21:29 AM »

I've already figured out 2/3 of the puzzle; just need to solve one more riddle.

The region change thing kind of derailed his plans to move back sooner, but I'd like to solve the puzzle.

I've been a very silent member since '11, but I reregisterd in the NE only to serve on a jury for Snowstalkers trial. I will register back in the Dirty South when all is said and done. But if the trial is continuing on Election Day, I will cast my vote in the elections.

I was hoping you'd rightfully admit to the first piece of the puzzle, though.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies