Clinton Allies Plot Anti-Trump Insurgency (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 12:26:44 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Clinton Allies Plot Anti-Trump Insurgency (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Clinton Allies Plot Anti-Trump Insurgency  (Read 2637 times)
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« on: December 03, 2016, 12:46:05 PM »

Nah it was Salty Bern Bro's like you dumb asses that did that.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2016, 01:26:11 PM »

You chose to run a corporatist with a high unfavorable rating and a trillion scandals over the most popular senator in the country. That seemed to work out pretty well against Trump, didn't it?
Keep up the damn salt.  It helps no one but makes you look like the child you are.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2016, 01:40:46 PM »
« Edited: December 03, 2016, 01:43:25 PM by JerryArkansas »

You chose to run a corporatist with a high unfavorable rating and a trillion scandals over the most popular senator in the country. That seemed to work out pretty well against Trump, didn't it?
Keep up the damn salt.  It helps no one but makes you look like the child you are.

The Clinton campaign was about electability against someone with fairly radical views, and she lost against Donald Trump. You and all other Clinton hacks have no business whatsoever complaining about salt.
Learn to get over the damn primary.  If you think Clinton was so bad, Bernie lost to her.  He couldn't be so great if that happened.

Also the same with you.  Keep up the salt, it makes the child you are acting like really come out.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2016, 01:58:36 PM »
« Edited: December 03, 2016, 02:00:14 PM by JerryArkansas »

The Clinton campaign was about electability against someone with fairly radical views, and she lost against Donald Trump. You and all other Clinton hacks have no business whatsoever complaining about salt.
Learn to get over the damn primary.  If you think Clinton was so bad, Bernie lost to her.  He couldn't be so great if that happened.

Primary electorate ≠ general electorate. It's consensus at this point that Sanders would've defeated Trump - even if for unfair reasons like not being accused of things that Clinton didn't do either.

I should mention I'd be on your side about salty bernie bros if Clinton lost to, say, John Kasich - and obviously you would be in the right if Clinton, ya know, won.

But now we all have to live under DONALD TRUMP. Bernie supporters are perfectly understandable to be damn angry about this choke artist job of a GE campaign. You're wasting your energy, you're biting the newbies, and you're the one acting like an angry child.

Honey, Bernie Sanders would have been shredded by Trump and the republican hit machine.  Why do you think they defended him in the primary's.  The damn rape essay would have sunk him, not to mention everything else that would have come out.  His damn folder of scandals is huge.  So much to hit him one.  So please stop with that damn line of thinking.

And we all are stuck with Trump, and I'm sorry that you a white presumably straight male have to live under him. Some of us have to now live in fear of getting harassed, which I have been.  Getting beaten up, which I know many have.  Or getting property damaged, which I personally have seen happen. 

Now do what the Clinton people are doing and instead of bitching on the past, fight the man who now is in the white house.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies