A Scandal A Day (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 09, 2024, 09:47:06 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  A Scandal A Day (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: A Scandal A Day  (Read 1752 times)
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« on: September 30, 2016, 06:46:31 AM »

Trump is not a "fake businessman." How do I know that? Walk by any Trump Tower in any major city. Go to any Trump golf course around the world. There are tangible, concrete manifestations of Trump's business prowess.

If he has tangible, concrete manifestations of his business prowess then his tax returns would prove this. They would prove his wealth, prove where he banks his wealth and prove he pays his fair share of tax

You must be logged in to read this quote.

He shifts his positions move often than my ass shifts on my seat.

In 1990 Donald Trump supported the legalization of drugs; 'legalize to win the war'. In 1999, he said was was 'very pro choice' and wouldn't support banning partial birth abortion. Now he's pro-life and says women should be 'punished'..maybe. Or maybe not. In 1999 he also supported a one time tax on individuals and trusts over 10 million dollars; 'By my calculations, 1 percent of Americans, who control 90 percent of the wealth in this country, would be affected by my plan. The other 99 percent of the people would get deep reductions in their federal income taxes.'  In 2000 he was in favour of a ban on assault weapons and wanted waiting periods and background checks. In 2000 he said 'I am very liberal when it comes to health care, I believe in universal health care'.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies