The Two "Far-Rights" (and why they oppose each other) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 06, 2024, 10:08:45 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  The Two "Far-Rights" (and why they oppose each other) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Two "Far-Rights" (and why they oppose each other)  (Read 5924 times)
Idaho Conservative
BWP Conservative
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.00, S: 6.00

« on: June 23, 2017, 12:05:08 AM »

Yes there are the pence social conservatives and the trump nationalists.  However, few of the said nationalists oppose religious freedom, support gay marriage, or support abortion.  Just like in any party there are factions.  I would say the dems have that issue with the far left and more moderate wings as well as the socially conservative minorities.
Idaho Conservative
BWP Conservative
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.00, S: 6.00

« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2017, 11:28:15 PM »

Yes there are the pence social conservatives and the trump nationalists.  However, few of the said nationalists oppose religious freedom, support gay marriage, or support abortion.  Just like in any party there are factions.  I would say the dems have that issue with the far left and more moderate wings as well as the socially conservative minorities.

And where are the libertarians in your little system?
I am a libertarian conservative and I guess libertarianism would be the 3rd kind of far right.  However when I think of far right, I think of some type of authoritarianism but libertarians differ from the far right on this.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies