Biden is a good President (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 11:27:57 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Biden is a good President (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Biden is a good President  (Read 1066 times)
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« on: April 18, 2024, 03:37:15 PM »

I will say Biden has had the worst first term out of any president since Carter . He’s been an absolutely awful president and he’d almost certainly be headed for a major defeat if Trump didn’t completely double down on doing what he did the final 2 Months in office
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2024, 03:57:24 PM »
« Edited: April 18, 2024, 04:03:38 PM by OSR stands with Israel »

I will say Biden has had the worst first term out of any president since Carter . He’s been an absolutely awful president and he’d almost certainly be headed for a major defeat if Trump didn’t completely double down on doing what he did the final 2 Months in office

No credible political or historical analyst would agree with this assessment. This is wishcasting. If anything Biden has had the best first term in recent memory given that 40% of the voting population has had their brain's melted by Q, and 90% of GOP elected officials have point blank refused to work with him.

Really .

1. Biden’s economic policies are medicore at best and it’s nothing but pure gaslighting by democrats to say the economy is great when the vast majority of voters think otherwise. Biden’s policies caused this given he : passed that totally ill advised stimulus bill in 2021, and increased regulations on traditional energy sources so his economic policies directly led to the crises we are facing

2. Biden has given free rein to the bureaucracy and empowered them in ways that has pretty much let them be their own branch of government. This same bureaucracy has undermined actual Biden accomplishments like the CHIPS act as well as they are more interested in social change than anything else

3. Biden’s immigration policies have been a disaster. His decision to halt all deportations , and get rid of remain in Mexico have directly led to the immigration crises we are now facing .

4. Biden’s foreign policy is the opposite of peace through strength . He withdrew from Afghanistan in a complete illadvised way , lifted way to many sanctions on iran , approved Nord steam in 2021 and now is handcuffing Israel . I will give you it’s better than Bush’s or Obama’s but that’s a super low bar

Now I agree Biden’s term is better than Bush’s 2nd , Obama’s 2nd , or Trump’s final two months in office but again very low bar
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2024, 05:27:29 PM »

Your'e just angry that you neocons didn't had a W since 2004.
Btw Romney was a bad candidate time to get over it.

If Romney won in 2012 , our country would be in far better shape today
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies