Boston University professor: White Males a "problem population" (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 03:43:08 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Boston University professor: White Males a "problem population" (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Boston University professor: White Males a "problem population"  (Read 19759 times)
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: May 09, 2015, 12:47:54 AM »

She doesn't realize it's "because of whitey" that she has electricity, air conditioning, computers and a car.

wtf

I thought the same thing. This is bizarre thinking, as though these things are exclusively "white male" accomplishments. And that it somehow makes up for the numerous ubiquitous ways minorities struggle more than white males do (they have it so much better they can't even wrap their minds around how they have it better which is incredible to me). Don't get me wrong, this person is clearly fighting this battle with poor form. But saying she ought to lighten up because white maleness somehow bestowed upon the world the unique gifts of cars and electricity and air conditioning is just.. super weird.

When you have no accomplishments in life, claim your race or your gender's or your nation's accomplishments as your own.
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2015, 11:34:17 AM »

ITT: White nerds maaaaad
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies