Clinton Ending Colorado Ads For Now (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 27, 2024, 04:48:44 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Clinton Ending Colorado Ads For Now (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Clinton Ending Colorado Ads For Now  (Read 1518 times)
Mallow
United States

« on: July 25, 2016, 02:02:31 PM »

I wonder what their internal polling is saying about NV. For the last five elections NV has actually averaged 2-4% more D than CO.  It is hard to believe that NV has swung so hard to the R side as the few recent public polls indicate.

Nevada had the wild, unruly Sanders delegation which behaved like a bunch of two year olds. Maybe there is more BernieorBust sentiment in NV than CO

Well Hillary actually won NV but lost CO caucus, also in the final meeting more Hillary people showed up in NV, which caused all the rukkus. So not sure the Bernie or Bust movement is stronger in NV.  But team Clinton is still running ads there. I can see it more R than CO by a little bit, but more R than PA (as the public polling indicates)? 

I continue to be convinced that in a close election it will come down to Trump winning the FL/OH/PA trifecta.  Pulling off the FL/OH/IA/NH/NV+ME2 super bank shot seems far fetched.

Absolutely, and more specifically, if Trump is winning PA he is winning OH... so it really boils down to Trump needing FL and PA. If he can get both, he wins. If he loses either, it's Clinton.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies