Kristi Noem fondly recalls the day she killed her dog (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 04:54:07 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Kristi Noem fondly recalls the day she killed her dog (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Kristi Noem fondly recalls the day she killed her dog  (Read 4387 times)
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« on: April 27, 2024, 01:26:45 PM »

There is nothing wrong with euthanizing a dog, especially one which has been violent with people. The fact that people care about this as much as they do shows how incredibly backward society's priorities are.
Sure, but if the dog attacked people, you would think she would write about it, no? It seems more like she wanted her poorly-trained dog out of her life, and instead of finding a competent dog trainer or a new home for it, she decided to personally shoot her own dog.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2024, 10:31:25 AM »

I feel like you're an another planet or possibly sociopathic. Everyone is disgusted at this, Democrat and Republican, urban and rural, alike. She literally murdered a puppy in a gravel pit when she could have done 1000 other things instead.

Also, your framing this as a weird "coastal elite liberals are triggered" is absolutely bizarre since like 99% of America adores dogs and treats them as members of their family. There is a wide consensus amongst pretty much every American that this was a sick and freakish thing to do.

I think you might be surprised at how millions of other Americans think. No need to insult the messenger. As I clearly said, I don't agree with Noem's actions myself.

I wasn't aware you were a messenger for the "other" America. Anyways it doesn't take a genius to realize that 99% of Americans do infact adore dogs. It's literally the one thing that unites most Americans as well as the outrage towards abuse of dogs.

Most people who don't own dogs are actually rather indifferent. You don't have to "adore" an animal to think you can't just throw them away.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2024, 12:40:39 PM »

This has to be one of the weirdest political miscalculations of recent times. Even worse than Elizabeth Warren trying to appeal to Latino voters by saying "Latinx".

Everybody I know unironically says "Latinx".
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2024, 12:48:24 PM »

Other than the headline, that is one of the worst pieces of satire I've ever read.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies