Kristi Noem fondly recalls the day she killed her dog (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 03:03:16 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Kristi Noem fondly recalls the day she killed her dog (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Kristi Noem fondly recalls the day she killed her dog  (Read 4372 times)
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« on: April 26, 2024, 02:39:59 PM »

I think this is a bridge too far even for most Republicans.  Her chances of being Trump's running mate just went to zero.
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2024, 06:58:41 PM »

What's really got me wondering about this story: what editor in his right mind read that part of the manuscript and decided to leave it in the book???
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2024, 11:01:54 AM »

Yes, but would he really want a VP who shows no compunction about killing things that she finds inconvenient?
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2024, 06:49:25 PM »

We should kill Kristi Noem’s political career in the same way she killed her dog.

I think she's killed both of them.
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2024, 06:42:14 AM »

Has anyone kamikazed their career so hard and so fast ever before?

The closest I can think of is George Romney's "brainwashing" gaffe during his 1968 presidential campaign.  But in his defense, that was just an offhand remark by a tired candidate at the end of a long day; it wasn't a deliberate choice like Noem's.
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2024, 01:06:44 PM »

The first rule of holes: when you're in one, stop digging.
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2024, 03:28:22 PM »

Kristi Noem Is Gunning for Biden’s Dog
“At the end of the book, you say the very first thing you would do if you got to the White House that was different from Joe Biden is that you’d make sure ‘Joe Biden’s dog was nowhere on the grounds. Commander, say hello to Cricket.’ Are you doing this to try to look tough?” Brennan asked.

“Well, number one, Joe Biden’s dog has attacked 24 Secret Service people,” Noem said. “So how many people is enough people to be attacked and dangerously hurt before you make a decision on a dog and what to do with it?”

“Well he’s not living at the White House anymore,” Brennan interjected. Commander was removed from the White House and sent to live with other members of the Biden family after the German Shepherd bit Secret Service personnel on at least 24 occasions.

“That’s a question that the president should be held accountable to,” Noem replied.

“You’re saying [Commander] should be shot?” Brennan asked incredulously.

“That’s what the president should be accountable to. What is the number?” Noem said.

I cannot believe this is real

We cat people don't want her

It's a stereotype that all cats hate dogs, anyway:

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies